• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:51:31 AM

[PAINTS] GP250 Championship

Started by doubledragoncc, March 31, 2017, 10:04:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tchemi

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

Bootiful! The Castrol Honda scheme is second only to the HRC!  8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Jose Reina

matty0l215

Introducing CAWS Factory Honda

Hawk #7

Meyer #12

Matty0l215 #61

Team Pack- (LINK)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Nice! Now I have to have a Solero  8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BOBR6 84

doubledragoncc

You are sexy bitches!!!

Sod the race this is "PAINT WARS"  ;D

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

matty0l215

Credit to Hawk and Me. I did the base and he came up with the Placement :D

Modern Classic look ;D

tchemi

We are (Boerenlater and me) working on a paint.... Wait for it guys :D :D

Become dust

April 09, 2017, 01:49:11 AM #41 Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 01:57:58 AM by Become dust
my god are those some cool pictures of them setups! hmmm.... now it leaves me wondering, how does one "do" this kind of work, not sure how to explain it but it really leaves me intrigued. (highly doubt i will be joining any races soon but hey i have already bought a license might as well utilize it propperly)

also, I've never tried multiplayer in this game :)

doubledragoncc

April 09, 2017, 08:07:51 AM #42 Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 08:11:56 AM by doubledragoncc
ONLINE is where GPBikes comes alive BD

Just get on a server and have fun guys will help you out with setups and tips if you ask. Just be nice and think of others when online and you will have a great time.

DD

Your more than welcome to TRY the championship and I dont mind if you cant do all races. I set this up for people to learn how it is in online racing and all the guys will help you to get used to being on track with others.

BIG TIP: If you hear someone coming up behind you just stay on your racing line, dont move over for them as that is where the will try to make it past you. It takes some getting used to others around you but you will love it once you get used to it.

Have fun m8

matty0l215

Quote from: Become dust on April 09, 2017, 01:49:11 AM
my god are those some cool pictures of them setups! hmmm.... now it leaves me wondering, how does one "do" this kind of work, not sure how to explain it but it really leaves me intrigued. (highly doubt i will be joining any races soon but hey i have already bought a license might as well utilize it propperly)

also, I've never tried multiplayer in this game :)

Take a look at some tutorials on how to paint cars in games like Rfactor, Assetto corsa. The game and models may be different but the process of painting is exactly the same.

You can also take a look at a tutorial that Blackheart made on paint a helmet, again, different model but same principal. -LINK

Then take a look at this Tutorial on how to get paints in game. LINK

Feel free to send me a message if you want more info :)

Matty

doubledragoncc

PLEASE make sure you name your paints the right way as it is a pain if we cant tell EXACTLY WHAT the paint is for.

EXAMPLE: GP250 NSR98 DD#63.pnt will tell you it is a bike from GP250 class first, then what bike model it is and then my name nd number.
                 AGV PistaGP DD#63.pnt says a helmet make, type and my info
                 Modern suit DD#63.pnt says which rider suit(best to use modern for now) and my info

Keep to these rules and it will be a BIG help to us all. Thanks and have fun

DD