• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:41:17 PM

[CALENDER] GP250 Championship

Started by doubledragoncc, March 31, 2017, 06:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

March 31, 2017, 06:25:22 PM Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 09:56:35 AM by doubledragoncc

GP250 Championship Race Calender

This should give us plenty of time  to sort out teams, paints and which bikec etc etc. Please point out any
problems you may see in dates. All tracks are NDS and will be dry races only to reduce chance of cores.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

Looking good if all goes well maybe more dates could be added! Lets see.

Could even swop some about to match up with the MotoGP locations on those dates where they coincide for extra va va voom. :D

Nice one Deedee  8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Manu

Many of the 250cc races will coincide with the WSBK 2015 championship.

The dates of the championship wsbk 2015 was scheduled to make one every two Sundays precisely so that the championship of 250 cc championship does not interfere with the current WSBK championship.

Maybe they should change the dates so that the two championships do not coincide at the same time.
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

doubledragoncc

Your old calender before you just changed it had other dates so I was not in the wrong to chose many of them. I had worked around your old calender before you changed it sorry but you changed yours AFTER I set my dates

I will try and work something out but is a bit unfair I should delay any longer.

DD

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Jose Reina

If you could agree, it would be best for everyone! So every weekend there could be races, SBK or 250cc!

Please try to solve it, it will be the best for everyone!

Grooveski

April 08, 2017, 04:43:08 AM #5 Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 04:53:30 AM by Grooveski
(feel free to ignore this post - I've had a few)  ;)
...but I didn't think folk were trying to combine the two series.   ???
When the WSB registration went up DD mentioned that there was also going to be a 250 series starting soon.  I didn't sign up for the WSB because 250 sounded like more fun.  No-one ever said we could take part in both.   ::)

P.S. I'm not knocking anyone's orginasational skills - just saying "tough titties" to anyone who signed up for both series.   :P

Syd

Me too. I ignored the SBK championship so I could race 250 which I prefer.
And I altered my work schedule to fit the 250 dates ::)

doubledragoncc

April 08, 2017, 08:25:08 AM #7 Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 08:28:16 AM by doubledragoncc
I have redone the calender and am just uploading it.

Dates are so you can race in BOTH if you want.

I hope you guys are okay with itand I can only do my best

DD

EDIT: New dates posted

Grooveski

Dunno if anyone's fussed but just thought I'd mention that our practice and qualifying sessions for the new round 1 date will be going on at the same time as the COTA MotoGP race.
On BT they just said racing starts at 4:30(UK time) - same as today - so it won't be finished until 9 again.

doubledragoncc

As Manu is a pain in the bottom (JOKE) and just released another amazing track do you guys want me to add it to the end of the championship???

It would give you plenty of time to learn it.

DD

PS Big thanks for another great track Manu

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: doubledragoncc on April 10, 2017, 10:34:09 AM
As Manu is a pain in the bottom (JOKE) and just released another amazing track do you guys want me to add it to the end of the championship???

It would give you plenty of time to learn it.

DD

PS Big thanks for another great track Manu

Well, we tried the Nürburgring last weekend and it was horrible to ride, because everybody got cores. I got 2 cores in 7 minutes. It is not possible to ride on this track with multiplayer.
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

doubledragoncc

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllldo you guys want to race BEFORE MotoGP race or AFTER or set another time.

Sorry but I can only do my best to keep everyone happy and I do actually have a life outside of GPB lol

DD

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Hawk

I'm easy..... but if some guys want to wait until the MotoGP has finished then that's okay by me.... As I say, I'm easy; it's not as though it's going to be happening every time the 250 events are run, so a one-off later start is okay by me.  ;) 8)

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

Its only because I had to re do my calender so not my fault lol

DD