• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Nordschleife - AC conversion - help please

Started by h106frp, April 06, 2017, 09:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tchemi

I just tried it on first person view vith view mode=1. It's barely unrideable. It shakes all the time like a parkinson !

doubledragoncc

I did it 1st person was fine for me, sure your not on the old one Takeme baby? ;D

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Boerenlater

I get fps issues with this track. Between 15 and 1. I already lowered my settings and use the LAA hack.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Vini

Quote from: tchemi on August 18, 2017, 07:29:27 PM
I just tried it on first person view vith view mode=1. It's barely unrideable. It shakes all the time like a parkinson !
For me it only does that when riding at walking speed, so it's not that criticial IMO (of course still very annoying).

h106frp

I am waiting for the next beta which hopefully fixes the track compiling issues (transparent objects) before doing any more track work. If the new beta is OK we may see a significant improvement to Nordy  ;)

Warlock

Quote from: vini97 on August 18, 2017, 08:54:26 PM
For me it only does that when riding at walking speed, so it's not that criticial IMO (of course still very annoying).

This.

In mode=1 does the same in all tracks, some worse than others , like in Nordschleife, even Victoria does. Pretty annoying indeed but.....

HornetMaX

Quote from: Warlock on August 28, 2017, 01:37:17 PM
Quote from: vini97 on August 18, 2017, 08:54:26 PM

This.

In mode=1 does the same in all tracks, some worse than others , like in Nordschleife, even Victoria does. Pretty annoying indeed but.....

Yeah, old news but no comments from Pib since the new view came out:

Quote from: HornetMaX on February 22, 2017, 11:47:26 PM
Result: I find the new view lovely. Seriously lovely. Fuckin' lovely in fact. I absolutely love the way it behaves when you have an head-shake: if it's moderate (wobble), you only see the bike shaking, but if it becomes more serious (weave), the view shakes too. Just perfect.

I'm finding the behaviour in case of wheeling more tolerable, so yeah, i't may be just a matter of getting accustomed to this.

I still think there's some filtering to apply (wouldn't know where though, either on the ground reference or on the sight pitch movement): in some low-speed turns in which the bike is seriously leaning there seems to be some sort of high-freq vibration in the sight. There's a chance this may be due to poor track surface as the track is pretty old (don't know, maybe Hawk can check this out), but I'd tend to say that the onboard view should work reasonable even with a poor surface. If somebody can try the same I'd like to hear your feedback.

Vini

...so what's the plan now that beta12 is out?  :P
imo the track is fine as it is if it weren't for the bugs.

h106frp

Still no updated track tools or exporter though.

The intention is to move to the improved full laserscan version which has a much better track surface and visuals, most of thee work is done, just need the tools for a reliable compile to finish it off.

Vini

September 03, 2017, 08:47:24 PM #39 Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 09:50:10 PM by vini97
sounds great!

regarding the current version, am I the only one having problems with the replay? i see that the tsc file contains a full camset but it doesn't work for me in-game (cam stays in the sky).
also is the respawn bug caused by the game or is there something you can do about that?

h106frp

The respawn should be fixable in tracked by generating new reset lines

janaucarre

Hi,
Track impossible to ride on.
It takes a long time to load and when arrive to the menu it keep black during 1 or 2 minutes and when menu appears with normal color the fps keep 0.00, so it's impossible to launch the track because the mouse cursor doesn't move because FPS = 0.
I use LAA Hack

My spec:
win7 pro 64bits
intel core quad 2.83GHz
8Go RAM
Geforce GTX 960

Thank you

Vini

h106frp

Vini