• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:27:55 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Anyone working on Termas De Rio Hondo?

Started by davidboda46, April 07, 2017, 12:35:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

Might be wishful thinking... if nobody is working on it, any plans for the future? The dream would be to have all the tracks from the MotoGP championship. Unfortunately I'm shite wth 3D...

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

RaDiCaL

guigui404

Quote from: davidboda46 on April 07, 2017, 12:35:27 AM
Might be wishful thinking... if nobody is working on it, any plans for the future? The dream would be to have all the tracks from the MotoGP championship. Unfortunately I'm shite wth 3D...

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

Riccochico was working on it , don't know more

Urban Chaos 2.0

it seems that, with Race Track Builder, making tracks isn't anywhere near as much of a task as it used to be. If track creator has bought it yet, I suggest they do.

Hawk

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on April 09, 2017, 05:54:58 PM
it seems that, with Race Track Builder, making tracks isn't anywhere near as much of a task as it used to be. If track creator has bought it yet, I suggest they do.

RTB is good for creating the foundation of circuits for GPB, but then the scene definitely needs importing into a good 3D app to polish it off to make it good for GPB. Good for car "games" though and a handy tool to have as part of your kit.  :)

Hawk.

HornetMaX

Quote from: davidboda46 on April 07, 2017, 12:35:27 AM
+1

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: Hawk on April 09, 2017, 06:49:34 PM
RTB is good for creating the foundation of circuits for GPB, but then the scene definitely needs importing into a good 3D app to polish it off to make it good for GPB. Good for car "games" though and a handy tool to have as part of your kit.  :)

Hawk.

In terms of a circuit's topographical realism, is Race Track Builder not the best solution though?