• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:02:22 PM

Nurburgring GP v1.1_NDS

Started by Manu, April 08, 2017, 12:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CiccioPazzo84x

tchemi

Woa ! Sweet !! Sweeeeeeet !! 8)

Vini

very nice track but i get low framerate and crashes all the time.

Jose Reina

davidboda46

Quote from: passerBy on April 08, 2017, 04:31:41 PM
Am I the only one getting hovering sprites above the tarmac at a couple of places (almost look like birds)?

Other than that, great track! GPB needs more of these.

Nope. One in turn 2 (the long left) and several on the short back straight, the one just before you go left and then right down the long down-hill part. 

Otherwise great track Manu, thanks.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

tchemi

There is just 2 things that bother me.

1) The asphalt texture. It is good as is not a plain gray thing that repeat. It has tyres marks etc... But it is very shinny and somehow very low res.

2) The kerbs on exits of turns. Kerbs at the appex are good but kerbs on the exit are IED. You put an inch of a wheel on them and you are out ! :/

passerBy

Quote from: davidboda46 on April 11, 2017, 12:40:06 AM
Nope. One in turn 2 (the long left) and several on the short back straight, the one just before you go left and then right down the long down-hill part.
Yes, those things.

Manu

April 13, 2017, 12:19:21 PM #22 Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 12:23:33 PM by Manu
Nurburgring GP v1.1 NDS -UPDATE

DOWNLOAD NURBURGRING GP v1.1 NDS

Changelog v.1.1

* Increased road texture size
* Fixed road normal map
* Removed 3d grass
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

HornetMaX

Manu

April 13, 2017, 01:25:26 PM #24 Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 03:51:23 PM by Manu
Quote from: HornetMaX on April 13, 2017, 01:08:47 PM
Thanks Manu. But why that :

Quote from: Manu on April 13, 2017, 12:19:21 PM
* Removed 3d grass

I can't make it disappear on some track stretches
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

davidboda46

Having a problem downloading 1.1 of the track. Get stuck at Mega Logo. Anybody else having the same problem or is it only on my end?

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Hawk

Just downloaded this track from MEGA no problems.  ;)

Thanks for the update Manu..... Very nice work mate!  ;) 8)

Hawk.

davidboda46

Quote from: davidboda46 on April 13, 2017, 03:43:56 PM
Having a problem downloading 1.1 of the track. Get stuck at Mega Logo. Anybody else having the same problem or is it only on my end?

It's working from the track database though.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

Tert

April 14, 2017, 11:04:43 AM #28 Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 11:30:03 AM by Tert
Great! Did some laps and felt like when i was there.

But sometimes my game crashes when loading. All my tracks and mods are working, tested different bikes, suits, default content but the track won't load anymore now.
Also replaced the folder, same problem as before, loaded another track.. worked... after that again NBR -> game crash.

Any idea?

EDIT: Found it! It's MaxHud. If i delete it Nurburgring is loading, if i put in in plugins folder game crashes. But somehow it works on other tracks...

HornetMaX

Quote from: Tert on April 14, 2017, 11:04:43 AM
Great! Did some laps and felt like when i was there.

But sometimes my game crashes when loading. All my tracks and mods are working, tested different bikes, suits, default content but the track won't load anymore now.
Also replaced the folder, same problem as before, loaded another track.. worked... after that again NBR -> game crash.

Any idea?

EDIT: Found it! It's MaxHud. If i delete it Nurburgring is loading, if i put in in plugins folder game crashes. But somehow it works on other tracks...

I can't be 100% sure but I'd tend to think it's more related to this: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=4850.0