• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:22:15 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

nonfunctional paints edit: SOLVED

Started by Become dust, April 10, 2017, 02:59:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Become dust

April 10, 2017, 02:59:38 AM Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 05:07:20 PM by Become dust
so, i decided i would try out some paints/skins for some bikes and the rider, i manage to make the bike skin work but.... not the rider, the directory is correct i can select the paint but.... .no texture change on the helmet??? ive tried following the instructions but i guess the skins are outdated

matty0l215

What helmet are you making paints for?

You have to make sure that you do not change tbe nane of the .tga file that goes into the .pnt file. (If the template/original is called livery.tga then it has to stay as livery.tga)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Become dust

Quote from: matty0l215 on April 10, 2017, 05:56:55 AM
What helmet are you making paints for?

You have to make sure that you do not change tbe nane of the .tga file that goes into the .pnt file. (If the template/original is called livery.tga then it has to stay as livery.tga)

Nope i did not change the names of the downloaded paints ill give you a screenshot for better feedback holdon

Become dust

C:\Program Files (x86)\GP Bikes\gpbikes\rider\helmets\Default\paints

that is the directory in which it was transferred to
the file/paint was not altered

as you can see i can select the helmet paint but.... helmet does not change to the corresponding paint

Blackheart

April 10, 2017, 03:12:32 PM #4 Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 03:14:25 PM by Blackheart
You need the AGV Pista model and put the paint in the right helmet model folder.

Database helmets: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2799.0

And also the stands for the bikes lol

Become dust

Quote from: Blackheart on April 10, 2017, 03:12:32 PM
You need the AGV Pista model and put the paint in the right helmet model folder.

Database helmets: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2799.0

huh.... so far so good. i got a new helmet model, my assumption would be to create a paints folder in the new folder to put in the new paint, my assumption was incorrect.

matty0l215

Just make a folder in the helmet folder called Paints

Should look like this-

GP Bikes\gpbikes\rider\helmets\AGV Pista GP\paints
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Blackheart

Quote from: Become dust on April 10, 2017, 03:19:53 PM
huh.... so far so good. i got a new helmet model, my assumption would be to create a paints folder in the new folder to put in the new paint, my assumption was incorrect.

It is correct  ???

Become dust

Quote from: Blackheart on April 10, 2017, 04:18:27 PM
Quote from: Become dust on April 10, 2017, 03:19:53 PM

It is correct  ???

interresting now look at this D:

Blackheart

Become dust

Become dust

thanks! it is working like a charm!