Author Topic: anyone wanna race against me  (Read 3364 times)

KliPPiE

• View Profile
anyone wanna race against me
« on: April 11, 2017, 11:05:39 PM »
really look for a person to race online with and teach me a bit as well as guide me in the line of the best mods and which bike mods to download to join servers

Thank you in advance

Kind regards
Klippie
Kind Regards
KliPPiE

Urban Chaos 2.0

• I'm the best in the world, and that's no lie.
    • View Profile
Re: anyone wanna race against me
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 08:19:18 AM »
I'm, very, very fast, and I'm not willing to slow down, so I know I wouldn't make for a good training partner for you, but I can tell you witch bikes to get, haha.

Attached, is an image with the bikes I recommend, ticked yellow. https://postimg.org/image/qxw4g4vqj/

You can download all the latest bikes here --> http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2626.0

Don't forget to download some awesome engine sound mods for some of those bike here --> http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=4071.0
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 10:13:56 AM by Urban Chaos 2.0 »

tchemi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 08:49:19 AM »
I'm, very, very fast [...]
He is the fastest in the grass and allways the first one to reach the closest bar
Pffffrr krr krr krr  ;D ;D 

Blackheart

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 09:47:26 AM »
ATM the Best mods: Motogp, wsbk2017, 250's. Tracks are a lot, Aragon and Mugello are the more used online and are fun.

For beginners maybe is better Learn Victoria with the 250's
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 09:51:07 AM by Blackheart »

Urban Chaos 2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2017, 10:04:45 AM »
He is the fastest in the grass and allways the first one to reach the closest bar
Pffffrr krr krr krr  ;D ;D

ALL LIES!! Don't believe techmi, lol

Urban Chaos 2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2017, 10:21:38 AM »
ATM the Best mods: Motogp, wsbk2017, 250's. Tracks are a lot, Aragon and Mugello are the more used online and are fun.

For beginners maybe is better Learn Victoria with the 250's

The WSBK2017 bikes are the best WSBK available. They're very well done, but yeah they might be a handful for most beginners. I think the CBR CUP Honda CBR600RR is the best beginner bike though. The 250s, have a kick (burst of power) to them.

KliPPiE

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2017, 11:22:47 AM »
Ive had the game for pretty long done quite some good times (coz i race in real life) so i know how to be fast but its just those fine tuning things i need now, i downloaded all the motogp2015 wsbk 2017 and wsbk2015 and sbk15(yamaha R1) got some moto3 and moto2 and thats about it. would just like to know how to install helmets i added a template and agv but its not working, well im probably doing it wrong
Kind Regards
KliPPiE

KliPPiE

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2017, 11:23:29 AM »
but i only recently bought it and went on the forums :)
Kind Regards
KliPPiE

tchemi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2017, 11:37:52 AM »
Guys guys !!

For a learner, the CBR cup is great !! A loooooooooot more easier than any 2stroke engine and not too much powerfull.

KliPPiE

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2017, 11:40:54 AM »
Don't forget to download some awesome engine sound mods for some of those bike here --> http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=4071.0

Man they sound good :) good job man, the person who told me about this game wasnt lying when they said it has a great community backing.
Kind Regards
KliPPiE

Blackheart

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2017, 11:46:16 AM »
with the 600 u can open the throttle without having any problem, it is much more useful to learn a different bike.

For paints there is the database in the mods section, take all models and the paints that u want from there, and put in the correct folder, example for the AGV Pista GP:

"...\GP Bikes\gpbikes\rider\helmets\AGV Pista GP\paints"

tchemi

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2017, 01:37:15 PM »
with the 600 u can open the throttle without having any problem, it is much more useful to learn a different bike.

Yes, But I didn't knew KliPPie was not really a noob. More a "learner". In this case you are right, it is more accurate to start using other bikes. And also, he should disable brake assit, and put anti wheelie to 0 and TCS to the minimum.  But for a true begginer that put his hand on GPBikes for the first time and use a pad, the 600 is great cause it helps you to get used to inputs and game physics without too much frustation.

Also, @KliPPie, I saw your server yesterday and tried to join you but it was 'connection timeout' each time :/

KliPPiE

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2017, 02:21:33 PM »

Yes, But I didn't knew KliPPie was not really a noob. More a "learner". In this case you are right, it is more accurate to start using other bikes. And also, he should disable brake assit, and put anti wheelie to 0 and TCS to the minimum.  But for a true begginer that put his hand on GPBikes for the first time and use a pad, the 600 is great cause it helps you to get used to inputs and game physics without too much frustation.

Also, @KliPPie, I saw your server yesterday and tried to join you but it was 'connection timeout' each time :/

Maybe if you let me know and you make one ill join if you read up i wrote what bike mods i have and you can implement them unfortuneltly im from south africa so its probably the reason you couldnt join.

I have done exactly that on the motogp bikes anti wheelie off tc full engine breaking like half, in simulation my wheelie help (off) shift (off)and auto shift (off) and show best line (off) rest on
Kind Regards
KliPPiE

tchemi

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2017, 02:24:40 PM »

I have done exactly that on the motogp bikes anti wheelie off tc full engine breaking like half, in simulation my wheelie help (off) shift (off)and auto shift (off) and show best line (off) rest on

Very good !
Also, if you are using a game pad, you should have the 'direct steer' slider up to 50 minimum. No ? What do you think guys ?

KliPPiE

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2017, 02:27:18 PM »

Very good !
Also, if you are using a game pad, you should have the 'direct steer' slider up to 50 minimum. No ? What do you think guys ?

Are u playing right now ?
Kind Regards
KliPPiE