Author Topic: anyone wanna race against me  (Read 3363 times)

Blackheart

• View Profile
Re: anyone wanna race against me
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2017, 02:34:52 PM »

I have done exactly that on the motogp bikes anti wheelie off tc full engine breaking like half, in simulation my wheelie help (off) shift (off)and auto shift (off) and show best line (off) rest on

Very good !
Also, if you are using a game pad, you should have the 'direct steer' slider up to 50 minimum. No ? What do you think guys ?

With a gamepad 15-35 is the ideal range, with a wheel 100%.

I use usually 35% but is very personal, It depends on your riding style.

matty0l215

• CAWS Racing #61
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2017, 02:37:43 PM »
really look for a person to race online with and teach me a bit as well as guide me in the line of the best mods and which bike mods to download to join servers

Thank you in advance

Kind regards
Klippie

Hi KLiPPie

Firstly, welcome to the fourm :D its always nice to see new faces and good to see someone with racing experince (any major races or just local level??)

For all the bikes it is eastiest if you go to the BikeMOD thread and download the latest version (2.85 was released yesterday, and it is updated every 15 days) it contains all of the bikes used on any of the servers so you wont have any issues getting on.

Yoy will also eant to take a look at the Track database to get all the tracks (well, any of the ones you want as not all of them are used)

As for racing and learning how to ride. Just join any server, we are a freindly bunch and imsure whoever is online will be happy to help with any questions you may have. You dont need yo be Valantino rossi to ride online (Most members certinally arnt, despite wat they may say ;)). Im certinally not and ive been riding for a couple years now ;D

If you have any other questions, ask away. We're here to help :)

Matty

KliPPiE

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2017, 02:51:56 PM »
really look for a person to race online with and teach me a bit as well as guide me in the line of the best mods and which bike mods to download to join servers

Thank you in advance

Kind regards
Klippie

Hi KLiPPie

Firstly, welcome to the fourm :D its always nice to see new faces and good to see someone with racing experince (any major races or just local level??)

For all the bikes it is eastiest if you go to the BikeMOD thread and download the latest version (2.85 was released yesterday, and it is updated every 15 days) it contains all of the bikes used on any of the servers so you wont have any issues getting on.

Yoy will also eant to take a look at the Track database to get all the tracks (well, any of the ones you want as not all of them are used)

As for racing and learning how to ride. Just join any server, we are a freindly bunch and imsure whoever is online will be happy to help with any questions you may have. You dont need yo be Valantino rossi to ride online (Most members certinally arnt, despite wat they may say ;)). Im certinally not and ive been riding for a couple years now ;D

If you have any other questions, ask away. We're here to help :)

Matty

hey matty i was jsut on your helmet thread XD i race national and international level :) i raced british super bikes (BSB) and went to red bull rookies trials

Its also very ncie to see the amount of help this community gives out and what they have created im very surprised!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 02:57:46 PM by KliPPiE »
Kind Regards
KliPPiE

matty0l215

• CAWS Racing #61
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2017, 02:57:50 PM »
Oh yeh. Dont forget the helmets :D

KliPPiE

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2017, 03:01:43 PM »
Also why cant i join motorline or something iit says missing bike but its an open class ??
Kind Regards
KliPPiE

KliPPiE

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2017, 03:09:22 PM »

Please send me the link to get all the bikes ill ever need i really wanna join and ride with people XD
Kind Regards
KliPPiE

Hawk

• MOD Team: CAWS / GP-Team: Horizon GP #7
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2017, 04:48:51 PM »

Please send me the link to get all the bikes ill ever need i really wanna join and ride with people XD

Here you will find all the bikemods you will(should need) to connect to all the servers: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2626.0 (put it in your favourites).  ;)

Delete all other bikemods you have already installed or they could cause issues(out of date bikes, etc).

Hawk.
PS: Depending on the server you may need all bikemods in that database installed to be able to connect to the sever.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 04:50:57 PM by Hawk »

KliPPiE

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2017, 05:05:21 PM »

Here you will find all the bikemods you will(should need) to connect to all the servers: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2626.0 (put it in your favourites).  ;)

Delete all other bikemods you have already installed or they could cause issues(out of date bikes, etc).

Hawk.
PS: Depending on the server you may need all bikemods in that database installed to be able to connect to the sever.
Im new so i downloaded everything yesterday...
Kind Regards
KliPPiE

HornetMaX

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2017, 05:50:39 PM »
Also, if you are using a game pad, you should have the 'direct steer' slider up to 50 minimum. No ? What do you think guys ?
It's very personal. I play witgh 80%-100% (on a gamepad).
Each one should make his own decision about that, trying the different settings out. Notice however it takes a while to get accustomed to 100% from 25% (or vice versa).

Hawk

• MOD Team: CAWS / GP-Team: Horizon GP #7
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2017, 05:53:22 PM »

Hawk.

Then you should be good to go mate.   8)

Hawk.

KliPPiE

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2017, 05:58:18 PM »

Will join caw server later just for the shits and giggles XD

Hawk.

Then you should be good to go mate.   8)

Hawk.
Kind Regards
KliPPiE

loinen

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2017, 11:59:29 PM »
ATM the Best mods: Motogp, wsbk2017, 250's.

The WSBK2017 bikes are the best WSBK available. They're very well done, but yeah they might be a handful for most beginners. I think the CBR CUP Honda CBR600RR is the best beginner bike though. The 250s, have a kick (burst of power) to them.

are you sure about sbk2017 to be a best mod for sbk? I'm not the fastest rider, my best times are 2-3 seconds worse than current overall records, but i can compare knowing this difference in time which is quite stable for me. it looks like bikes in wsbk2017 are too slow comparing to real life lap times whilst there are mods with bikes pretty close to reality in their dynamics.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 12:02:11 AM by loinen »

loinen

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2017, 12:13:54 AM »
Hi and welcome KliPPie!

Me and a couple of my friends train together regularly and would like to see more people on our server. We're not the fastest, my best time, if you want to compare, is 1:30:332 on Victoria with Murasama 990, anyways your speed would not be a problem, all depends on your passion for training. If you want to join add me on Steam - smrz (Moscow, Russia). BTW other guys who want to join as well - feel free to add. PM me for your contact if you have no Steam.

Blackheart

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2017, 12:26:53 AM »
ATM the Best mods: Motogp, wsbk2017, 250's.

The WSBK2017 bikes are the best WSBK available. They're very well done, but yeah they might be a handful for most beginners. I think the CBR CUP Honda CBR600RR is the best beginner bike though. The 250s, have a kick (burst of power) to them.

are you sure about sbk2017 to be a best mod for sbk? I'm not the fastest rider, my best times are 2-3 seconds worse than current overall records, but i can compare knowing this difference in time which is quite stable for me. it looks like bikes in wsbk2017 are too slow comparing to real life lap times whilst there are mods with bikes pretty close to reality in their dynamics.

? The Phillip Island pole was 1'29.573. atm the best lap recorded HERE in the same track is 01:29.863 from Leader, but not all laps are recorded. 

EDIT:

P.S. I remember u that Im the rider more ""slow"" in the IMT...  ::)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 12:40:32 AM by Blackheart »

loinen

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2017, 12:39:45 AM »

? The pole Phillip Island was 1'29.573. atm the best lap recorded HERE in the same track is 01:29.863 from Leader, but not all laps are recorded.

okay then. I tried this mod before 1.2 with default setup and tuned a bit by myself. My best time was far from expected - 1:36 with defaults and 1:34 after tuning when i expected 1:31-1:32 for my skill level. Then i forgot about this mod.