• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:12:28 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Again some paint problems

Started by MultiCOOLFRESH, April 20, 2017, 12:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MultiCOOLFRESH

Hey everybody, I wanted to do my Aprilia GP 250 Paint, but I had some issues.

1. Why is the helmet gone, with my paint?

2. My starting number has awkward black marks around it. Why is that?

Please help me :D

Sadly I can not do a screenshot, because GP Bikes and my Laptop say "f*ck you" :D
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

Jose Reina

Unable to see what happens to you, we can not help you

matty0l215

Helmet paints are the same as bike paints. In the gelmet folder make a Paints folder and they go in there

Eg for the default helmet should like this /rider/helmets/default/paints

The little black marks im not sure about. Ive always had them and never know how to get rid of them but if you zoom into the paint it should become clearer
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: matty0l215 on April 20, 2017, 12:20:53 PM
Helmet paints are the same as bike paints. In the gelmet folder make a Paints folder and they go in there

Eg for the default helmet should like this /rider/helmets/default/paints

The little black marks im not sure about. Ive always had them and never know how to get rid of them but if you zoom into the paint it should become clearer

Yeah, but I did everything right, but after I updated my paint, the helmet is missing. I wish I could show you, but when I try to do a screenshot, everything I see is black :/

miki

Is your .pnt file longer than 32 characters, I had the same issue with a Ducati skin and it went away after I took away a couple spaces and reduced the number of characters.

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: miki on April 20, 2017, 12:40:18 PM
Is your .pnt file longer than 32 characters, I had the same issue with a Ducati skin and it went away after I took away a couple spaces and reduced the number of characters.

Nice idea, I will check it right now :)

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: miki on April 20, 2017, 12:40:18 PM

Thanks buddy, that was the issue :)

matty0l215

Good spot Miki :D

Piboso did say at one point that he was going to remove the limit but as of yet its not been implimented.

miki

It took me a couple hours to figure it out with my skin so I know the pain  :P

matty0l215

I am currently in the process of re doing the Tutorial I made on how to get paints into GPB. I know more now than I did back then and It is a bit crap to be honest :P

So I will make sure to highlight this issue in it.