• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:51:08 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Ello Ello

Started by Daluz, May 01, 2017, 11:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daluz

Hey guys,

I just got myself the full Version and I have to say its awesome!! I am still using my Kb but I will try out an Controller tomorrow. Anyway I am looking foward to some online riding, but maybe you guys could tell me which mods are a must have.

Best Regards

Claudio aka ViruS
Claudio

MultiCOOLFRESH

Hello and welcome :)

There are no "not needed mods". Every mod is worth downloding :)

Come online and I am sure you will find someone to ride. If you want join my GP Bikes Discord Server https://discord.gg/CKqrHHF and I am sure, if you ask there will be people to ride with :)

MCF
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

Hawk

Welcome aboard mate.  ;) 8)

Best just to try all the bikeMODS so you can decide on which is your favourites.... They all tend to have a slightly different feel to them depending on the bike they represent.  ;)

Hawk.

Urban Chaos 2.0

Aside from the GP1000 Murasama RC990, I recommend:

- The Road Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R 2008
- The WSBK2017 bikes
- The 2013 Moto2 Kalex
- The GP250 race bikes
- The Road Ducati 955 96A4
- The STK1000 2014 Yamaha YZF R1

Daluz

Thank you very much for the hint. But let me get this straight. I download the BIKEMOD and I have them all, correct?  I am also looking for a S1000RR, Yamaha R1 and a GSXR 1000. Once again thanks alot for all the warm welcoming.
Claudio

doubledragoncc

Hi Virus

If you download the bikemod you get all the bikes BUT not all the paintsthat have been made by the community, they are on the paint server

Same for Helmets and suit paints

The bikes you want are in the 2016 WSBK set btw

Have fun and welcome m8

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Daluz

Quote from: doubledragoncc on May 03, 2017, 04:17:36 PM
Hi Virus

If you download the bikemod you get all the bikes BUT not all the paintsthat have been made by the community, they are on the paint server

Same for Helmets and suit paints

The bikes you want are in the 2016 WSBK set btw

Have fun and welcome m8

DD

Hi there :-) So do you guys have ALL bikes and paints etc installed? Or just the ones you mainly use?
Claudio

matty0l215

All the bikes should be installed this will make getting online a lot simpler. Take a look at the BikeMOD Database here-(LINK) for all the bikes.

Paints are in the Paint Database (LINK). Paints ARE NOT required to get online but they make the game look a lot nicer when riding.

Tracks are located in the Track Database (I think you can see the pattern ;) ) (LINK)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Daluz

I am just downloading all. Thanks for that :-)
Claudio

Become dust

Daluz

Claudio