• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

[RACE 1] Monza GPBOC GP250 Championship

Started by doubledragoncc, May 03, 2017, 02:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

badtothebone99

Quote from: matty0l215 on May 07, 2017, 08:58:01 PM
Did anyone else on server 2 have an issue at the start where the countdown time kept counting down instead of showing the green light?

I received a jump start after "0.20 sec" I hit the button to get in grid

Click like if you love motorbikes ;) https://www.facebook.com/artfmoto?fref=ts

Grooveski

I stayed upright again so pleased enough.   :D
...and a third in the room would normaly be nice, but with only three finishers it hardly seems much of an achievement.   ::)

Had a great fight with Rodrigo in the early stages before he got the better of me and pulled away(then crashed  :( ).
By the end my tyres were destroyed.  :-\  Meyer lapped me on the second to last lap but I carried on and done the full race distance just to see if I could - had a couple of huge moments but made it round in one piece.

Syd

I did what I said I wouldn't do - gas it too much at turn 2. Not wanting to find out if the 3 sec hold put me back at the pits, I reset and ended up lodged in an invisible wall. Had to 3 sec reset then, but thankfully where I crashed. Then hit a bike coming the wrong way at the last turn (guess after a crash/ reset?) and realised Meyer must be at least half a lap ahead at the end of first lap! I don't know why so many retired, but ending up with 3 was a little bad.

Grooveski

So that's what happened.  You gave me a fright popping out the scenery like that and latching right onto my my tail.  Eek! - where the hell did he come from?   :o

Then the dilemma - we're both on the same lap - no blues.
...but on the other hand the guy's five seconds a lap quicker so he's gonna get back past anyway.  Let him through - don't risk an incident.
:-\
....hmmm....
:)

Syd

No dilemma really, Groovski. I crashed, you didn't. You were ahead and it was my job to find a safe spot to pass, if I could. You should stay on your line and not deviate to let someone past (unless obviously on a blue flag). It makes it easier in my situation to pass you if I know where you are going to be.  Anyway, you did well not to crash at all! 

LOOPATELI

Sorry guys I receive a last minute call to work yesterday night and I couldn't race, I will try to be ready for the next race.

Also we are going to update the bikes as soon as possible

doubledragoncc

Congrats to podium holsers on both servers

THANKS to mattty once again

Thinking of using one server for next race so need you guys to test it when it is up

I will get all standings and winners posted later today

Replays will be posted later too

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

tonygas

Hi all, thanks to the organizers for yesterday's race. It was fun. The 250 great, it is missing to correct that front train. I'm sure my countrymen will correct it.

Waiting for the next one.

Warlock

Quote from: LOOPATELI on May 08, 2017, 07:54:54 AM

Despite the understeering and brakes feeling problems i had in Monza (felt much better in A1 ring) is real fun to ride these bikes, a nice category . Keep on it guys, you will get them to the real thing.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Warlock on May 08, 2017, 02:24:46 PM
Quote from: LOOPATELI on May 08, 2017, 07:54:54 AM

Despite the understeering and brakes feeling problems i had in Monza (felt much better in A1 ring) is real fun to ride these bikes, a nice category . Keep on it guys, you will get them to the real thing.

+1 good fun bikes and I like that they are very similar for good races  :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Rodrigovis

Big dispute with the grove ... but with medium tires have worn very fast ... my biggest problem is a herniated disc between vertebrae C6 and C7 that is inflamed ...

doubledragoncc

I need to know who was 3rd in Monza on S1...........Warlock or Tonygas as my replay stopped before last corner

Thanks then I can do standings

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Warlock

Man, ... i dont remember lol  ;D  , im too old to remember a number for more than 3 days hahahah. i would say Tony in front , but don't know, really.

Hope Tony is not as old and his brain still functional   ;)

Anyway shouldnt standings be taken by total race time of each rider?  and then combine both servers to get the final positions?

doubledragoncc

May 19, 2017, 05:56:47 AM #28 Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 05:59:57 AM by doubledragoncc
You went down behind Tony and were in 4th as he came to last corner but then my recording stopped and have to say he got 3rd. Sorry bro.

Just checked the live strean DOH and you were 4th. Great race from you all.

DD

Grooveski

May 19, 2017, 11:41:46 AM #29 Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 11:56:14 AM by Grooveski
Quote from: Warlock on May 19, 2017, 12:56:50 AM
Anyway shouldnt standings be taken by total race time of each rider?  and then combine both servers to get the final positions?

No S1 times.

Just give results to both rooms for both races and combine them - means the start of the season results will be kinda bogus and squished up a bit more than they would have been but we'll at least have the right kind of spread - folk who done well will have more points than folk who didn't.

...and from now on combinethe grids(or the times if we're split again) so it's all proper.

Wierder things happen in the real world - BSB showdowns, reverse grids...   ::)
[Edit: that's a thought - could even make it half points for the two bogus results races - it's what they do sometimes in real life when things get confusing]

Quote from: doubledragoncc on May 19, 2017, 05:56:47 AM
Just checked the live strean DOH....

Forgot you'd done it did you?  Not that surprising really.   ;D