• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:28:32 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[STANDINGS] GPBOC GP250 Championship

Started by doubledragoncc, May 03, 2017, 03:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

Quote from: Hawk on July 23, 2017, 02:53:48 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 23, 2017, 10:46:43 AM
Great work Meyer thanks mate!

I have copied it up to the first post for ease of finding on DDs behalf.

Yes great results for the Satellite Team! I wonder what the prize is???  ;D

If your lucky and have plenty of money behind you, you get promoted to the "CAWS Factory Team".  ;D

Hawk.

We might need to swap a rider as it seems one of the CAWS factory riders is busy with other things than racing for us ;) *cough* *cough* Matty! ;D

But hey, P2 with 2 riders compared to 3 riders in sattelite team and top of the riders standings! :D
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

July 23, 2017, 03:23:57 PM #46 Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 03:28:55 PM by Napalm Nick
Lol a factory ride! W00t!   8)

Poor Grooveski has probably made it to the same amount of races as your.... um.... 'leg iron' hahaha. :P

Will update 1st post again soon Meyer dood  ;)

Edit: 1st post updated
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 23, 2017, 03:23:57 PM
Lol a factory ride! W00t!   8)

Poor Grooveski has probably made it to the same amount of races as your.... um.... 'leg iron' hahaha. :P

Will update 1st post again soon Meyer dood  ;)

Edit: 1st post updated

Anyhoo, CAWS for the win! Moooh!
Meyer#12

Warlock

Heheeh yes !
Suzuki satellite Team FTW  ;D

Although im aware Loopateli still there having raced only 3 races  :P
my fight is now with Fin  :) , he took the second position in last race, only 1 point ahead, ill keep an eye on you m8  ;)

Meyer#12

Quote from: Warlock on July 23, 2017, 06:00:14 PM
Heheeh yes !
Suzuki satellite Team FTW  ;D

Although im aware Loopateli still there having raced only 3 races  :P
my fight is now with Fin  :) , he took the second position in last race, only 1 point ahead, ill keep an eye on you m8  ;)

Yup! Close fight there for 3rd!
Meyer#12

finpower

Very nicely done this table.finally we are the newest.

Yes warlock, I believe we will still have beautiful race.
You and nick and I will still be very tight.
Ps: meyer please look at mugello again.the with the 10 points can not vote.boeren and grooveski have more points and are round back.
In all cases I am looking forward to the last two races.

Greeting fin
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Meyer#12

July 24, 2017, 08:12:52 AM #51 Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 08:39:10 AM by Meyer#12
Quote from: finpower on July 24, 2017, 07:26:29 AM
Very nicely done this table.finally we are the newest.

Yes warlock, I believe we will still have beautiful race.
You and nick and I will still be very tight.
Ps: meyer please look at mugello again.the with the 10 points can not vote.boeren and grooveski have more points and are round back.
In all cases I am looking forward to the last two races.

Greeting fin

Haven't altered any results, only added Jerez and Brands results. But i can see on the results and all the writing after, that you should have been 4th.. will take a look but have to clear with DD before i change anything :)
Meyer#12

doubledragoncc

Thanks so much Meyer

Guys Meyer is helping me as have major problems at mo so please be understanding with him or I will cry

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Meyer#12

Quote from: doubledragoncc on July 24, 2017, 10:42:12 AM
Thanks so much Meyer

Guys Meyer is helping me as have major problems at mo so please be understanding with him or I will cry

DD

Thanks DD, do i have the permission to change points at Mugello as i can see there is a bit to correct after reading race reports, going trough race results and watching the stream :)
Meyer#12

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

finpower

It is again no server for imola available.
One could perhaps ask the Caws Mod team if they can create a traingsserverserver?
with best thanks.

Greeting fin
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Meyer#12

Quote from: finpower on July 24, 2017, 05:50:48 PM
It is again no server for imola available.
One could perhaps ask the Caws Mod team if they can create a traingsserverserver?
with best thanks.

Greeting fin

Have asked the guys if we can have a GP250 Imola server, will see what they say, i don't think it will be a problem
Meyer#12

doubledragoncc

Guy I am sorry but if you knew what has just had happen to me you would realize it is soooooo fucking bad it is taking all my strenght to geep anything going

I can only do my best righ now, but I am just trying to do my best

Thanks

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Meyer#12

Quote from: doubledragoncc on July 24, 2017, 07:13:27 PM
Guy I am sorry but if you knew what has just had happen to me you would realize it is soooooo fucking bad it is taking all my strenght to geep anything going

Thanks

DD

That's why i will try to get a CAWS server up to take a bit off of your mind mate! We are here to help

We appreciate what you are doing DD!
Meyer#12

Hawk

Quote from: Meyer#12 on July 24, 2017, 07:23:15 PM
Quote from: doubledragoncc on July 24, 2017, 07:13:27 PM

Thanks

DD

That's why i will try to get a CAWS server up to take a bit off of your mind mate! We are here to help

We appreciate what you are doing DD!

+1  ;)

Hawk.