• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 07:28:55 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[Spoilers]MotoGP- Jerez (Round 4) Discussion

Started by miki, May 05, 2017, 11:39:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miki

I decided to try and make a dedicated thread for discussion of the Jerez race this weekend to keep the spoilers away from the MotoGP thread. Please be aware that there will be spoilers posted in this thread, if you cannot watch the races live, I would recommend not checking the thread.

Napalm Nick

Well thanks for trying Miki.

The problem is a lot of people view the forum using 'show unread posts since last visit' or 'show latest post's' so it just comes up. I have always thought it was a bit of an unwritten rule round here for the last few years where people are considerate to other people and things like this didn't need explaining, but times change I guess so I will just try to avoid reading it lol like you suggest.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

miki

If it's a problem, I'm happy to keep racing chat confined to Discord, problem is not many people are actually there. I put the '[Spoiler]' in the title to make the thread stand out, but like I said, if it's a problem I will just take the chat to Discord  :D

Napalm Nick

No no don't worry  :) no -one else seems bothered so its probably just me getting crusty and frustrated at not having 20th Century Satellite TV LOL ;D

Go for it I can avoid it now I know what to avoid hehe

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

miki

So happy to see Pedrosa on pole, great to see him back up front this season

CapeDoctor

sure is, and good to see #35 on front row.
i still predict a podium for VR... again  ;D

miki

I'm surprised to see a Honda front row lockout, I expected Yamaha to dominate.

miki

miki

What a masterclass from Pedrosa, dominated the whole weekend.

MultiCOOLFRESH

I think, that Rossis tire had a mistake or so. I have no idea why his pace went of the cliff... Well, also the Michelin tires were not made for the Yamaha, they had many problems, especially in the last sector. I hope, that the tires will be better next race. Besides that, nice race from everybody
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

CapeDoctor

for me, the best race of the day by far, was the Moto 3 race. a real epic, had to remind myself to breathe every so often, lol.
upset for Binder and for Ramirez missing the podium, but a real epic fight to the end!  ;D

miki

That last corner move from Canet was awesome, just clinically put in on the inside and managed to slow down for the apex, closing the door for Fenati.

MultiCOOLFRESH

Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />