• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:01:01 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

The "new" MotoGP17 from Milestone

Started by Blackheart, May 05, 2017, 11:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Damn, tried yesterday the full game and is so good! I played just 2 hours... so something can be wrong or change in the time.

Pro

- Great Framerate, also with old pc, very stable and all new bikes models are beautiful.
- Good sounds (Tried just the MotoGP cat)
- Far better bikes attitude, its not a real phisics but its very fun.
- Better AI.
- Load a track its amazing fast now. (10 seconds on a laptop with textures at the max)

Cons

- The collisions between bikes are wrong and stupid.
- The extra bikes are recycled from the old chapters.
- The cost is too high.

Amazing from the Milestone, again its just a game not a sim or what else but with a "old" engine this is a jewel.

Boerenlater

I think the 2stroke sound is terrible. But maybe it is really hard to reproduce it in games.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Warlock

Quote from: Boerenlater on June 17, 2017, 10:55:52 AM
I think the 2stroke sound is terrible. But maybe it is really hard to reproduce it in games.

Yeh, its hard. But i think they have enough resources to do it well.

Blackheart

Yet not tried the 2 strokes, because for me are just a copy/paste from the old motogp games (imo its a nonsense pay for old contents...)

MotoGP and Moto2 sounds are the best never heard in a game.

JamoZ

Quote from: Warlock on June 17, 2017, 01:21:24 PM

Yeh, its hard. But i think they have enough resources to do it well.

The weird thing is that the 2 strokes in Ride 2 did sound very decent. The 2 strokes in MotoPG 17 sound utterly terrible. I don`t know what they are doing at milestone but it seems they just fuck up something on purpose every year.

Overall it`s a step in the right direction, as it is more or less Ride 2 with MotoGP bikes...

miki

Is Ride2 any good? I've played the first Ride game, but I found it rather disappointing, even compared with MotoGP 15,

Aernouts2

June 18, 2017, 02:11:06 PM #23 Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 03:10:44 PM by Aernouts2
Finaly played a bit of it.

first thoughts were not that good.
tried to edit it... and after a longgggg (zzzzzzz  >:() time of digging through the files (and scrathing my head many times) i finaly found something i was looking for  ::)

So instead of removing it (which i was about to do)... i will keep it on my HDD.

P.S
If there was an option for editable AI in GPBikes .........  ;)

This is also a question to Piboso, (if you do read this) i know you told me years ago.... but this is still not an option for GPBikes ?? to have some (smart) AI ??

Thats the Main and only reason i dont play GPBikes.
I just dont like to sit and wait for a online game....

With AI i can play Whatever/Whenever i want.

Blackheart

I add the Moto2 is great, the best category in the game, for sure. Aragon + Moto2 = a lot of fun.

Aernouts2

June 18, 2017, 02:26:33 PM #25 Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 02:37:14 PM by Aernouts2
Quote from: Blackheart on June 18, 2017, 02:21:16 PM
I add the Moto2 is great, the best category in the game, for sure. Aragon + Moto2 = a lot of fun.

Yeah but still its hard to crash when you pusch front brake as hard as possible.

After editing.... you will crash a little more easy  ;).

pls back to GPBikes.

Only tried to explane why i try to edit these game all the time.

Bye

Aernouts2

Euhm

Great AI .. NO

Playable yes.

In Motogp 16 i could make them nearly unbeatable.
But i also made they try to avoid in some sort of (poor) way.

but thats about it.

But Offline there is also an option to *rewind* so if you got hit.. rewind !!!
But once you know the lines it is pretty good. (to me)

Nicotine

before i know GPB, this garbage is my game, i always buy when they release a new version (stupid me, buy for every year)

and when i know GPB, i see Milestone MotoGP like a toys for my kid....so, i stop to buying this toys for my better life  ;D
GP-Bikes Indonesia

Blackheart

Quote from: Nicotine on June 21, 2017, 02:57:27 PM
before i know GPB, this garbage is my game, i always buy when they release a new version (stupid me, buy for every year)

and when i know GPB, i see Milestone MotoGP like a toys for my kid....so, i stop to buying this toys for my better life  ;D

Garbage? Why its a game a very good game, its not sim, lol now there are the Piboso fanboys?  ;D

guigui404

Quote from: Blackheart on June 21, 2017, 04:24:30 PM
Quote from: Nicotine on June 21, 2017, 02:57:27 PM

Garbage? Why its a game a very good game, its not sim, lol now there are the Piboso fanboys?  ;D
Even if it's not sell as a sim you can't say it's a very good game sorry