• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

The "new" MotoGP17 from Milestone

Started by Blackheart, May 05, 2017, 11:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Quote from: guigui404 on June 21, 2017, 04:26:17 PM

Even if it's not sell as a sim you can't say it's a very good game sorry

? I play it and I'm having fun  :o And i can't say that its a great game? (because it is I have no doubt about this)

Ok im back to play at MotoGP You wait the Manu's 1:1 conversion of all models of this "garbage"...  ;D

guigui404

June 21, 2017, 05:02:33 PM #31 Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 05:04:25 PM by guigui404
Quote from: Blackheart on June 21, 2017, 04:54:59 PM
Quote from: guigui404 on June 21, 2017, 04:26:17 PM

Even if it's not sell as a sim you can't say it's a very good game sorry

? I play it and I'm having fun  :o And i can't say that its a great game? (because it is I have no doubt about this)

Ok im back to play at MotoGP You wait the Manu's 1:1 conversion of all models of this "garbage"...  ;D
Thats ok for you if you enjoy , but that doesn't mean it's a good game , still no improvements since years .. Oh for this "Ok im back to play at MotoGP You wait the Manu's 1:1 conversion of all models of this "garbage"...  ;D" totally nosense as the 3D models are certainly great , but still doesn't make it a great game
To finish with , It's about motogp games not gpb , and I think , sorry i'm sure , I'vent say that gpb was a very good game

Blackheart

Im quite expert of the Milestone games (I had all  MS games) so if someone tell me "bla, bla you can't say that its a good game..." I laugh so much, because its nonsense, if i dont know nothing about a game I dont speak shit about it  ;D

I played something as 20 hours at MotoGP17 I see all possible bugs/glitch (online AI crazy, black screen, collisions, ugly textures for some tracks... etc...) but the improvement from VRTG are amazing for anyone that know this series.

So the posts like "its a shit, garbage, bla, bla" are uninteresting  ;D

You did not describe anything about the game, so I can't do it a serious discussion with you. Try the game (also a not legit copy, i buy it later tested the free copy) for some days and back here.

Hawk

I can well understand people liking Milestone MotoGP for it's eye-candy value, but as far as the bike physics are concerned it's total rubbish in comparison to GPBikes, no contest at all, not even anywhere close to realistic.  :P

Milestones MotoGP is just something you use'd for a quick bit of fun, but that fun is soon turned to boredom and it's thrown in the cupboard hardly to see light of day again..... Then the fools go and buy it again the next year. Monkeys would have better sense don't you think?! Haha!  ;D ;D

Hawk
PS: No offense to the monkeys.  ;D

guigui404

Quote from: Blackheart on June 21, 2017, 05:31:33 PM
Im quite expert of the Milestone games (I had all  MS games) so if someone tell me "bla, bla you can't say that its a good game..." I laugh so much, because its nonsense, if i dont know nothing about a game I dont speak shit about it  ;D

I played something as 20 hours at MotoGP17 I see all possible bugs/glitch (online AI crazy, black screen, collisions, ugly textures for some tracks... etc...) but the improvement from VRTG are amazing for anyone that know this series.

So the posts like "its a shit, garbage, bla, bla" are uninteresting  ;D

You did not describe anything about the game, so I can't do it a serious discussion with you. Try the game (also a not legit copy, i buy it later tested the free copy) for some days and back here.
No need to play so much hours , It's quite the same as motogp13 , motogp14 , motogp15 , motogp 16 , appart from sound

PiBoSo

Quote from: Blackheart on June 21, 2017, 04:24:30 PM
Quote from: Nicotine on June 21, 2017, 02:57:27 PM
before i know GPB, this garbage is my game, i always buy when they release a new version (stupid me, buy for every year)

and when i know GPB, i see Milestone MotoGP like a toys for my kid....so, i stop to buying this toys for my better life  ;D

Garbage? Why its a game a very good game, its not sim, lol now there are the Piboso fanboys?  ;D

This is the official GPB forum, so it's not so surprising that the members don't like MotoGP, not even as a mindless game.
It's like registering to a Debussy discussion forum and write that you like Zedd... Some backlash must be expected.  ;D

Also, it's about darn time for GPB to have some fanboys!!! Every half-assed wannabe sim on the market has fanboys, why not GPB?  :)
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

JamoZ

Quote from: PiBoSo on June 21, 2017, 08:21:48 PM
Every half-assed wannabe sim on the market has fanboys, why not GPB?  :)

Because those half-assed wannabee sims don`t core.exe to desktop every 5 minutes?  ::)

PiBoSo

Quote from: JamoZ on June 21, 2017, 09:01:31 PM

Because those half-assed wannabee sims don`t core.exe to desktop every 5 minutes?  ::)

Salty much?  :P
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Blackheart

Really i dont have never had core.exe in gpb in this beta... in motogp17 some crash sometimes. But again for me are 2 different worlds anyone can play with both without problems, who make comparisons... has some huge problems  ;D

poumpouny

I'm also thinking that, or there are people very unlucky like Jamoz, weither core.exe bug became a paranoia for GPB users. I play GP bikes on an old crap laptop, i 'm from Madagascar (you cannot beat me on slower internet connection) and my windows system is not the most clean istalled on the planet, i have core but not as much as Jamoz say lol ! My problem with GPB right now is just there is too few people play to play it online, and no AI or Ghost to play it offline ...... ah yes and the jumping bike on multiplayers ....

tchemi

Quote from: Blackheart on June 21, 2017, 10:28:22 PM
Really i dont have never had core.exe in gpb in this beta...

Yep. I don't know why, nor how, but I don't remember having any core.exe in this beta. It's been a while ! Also, I use the LAA hack. Maybe it helps a lot.

Quote from: poumpouny on June 22, 2017, 08:18:12 AM
ah yes and the jumping bike on multiplayers ....

Greatly depends on internet connection...

Sorry guys, Let's talk about MOTOGP17.

Boerenlater

I'll be honest here; I haven't had a core outside of my own fault (alt tabbing to desktop a lot) for a long time this beta.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Nicotine

before i know GPB, this garbage is my game, i always buy when they release a new version (stupid me, buy for every year)

and when i know GPB, i see Milestone MotoGP like a toys for my kid....so, i stop to buying this toys for my better life  ;D

Garbage? Why its a game a very good game, its not sim, lol now there are the Piboso fanboys?  ;D
yeah i am GPB Fanatic fanboys ;)
yes its a good game before i know GPB ha ha ha.....its ajoke man, dont be seriously  ;D
GP-Bikes Indonesia

Nicotine

This is the official GPB forum, so it's not so surprising that the members don't like MotoGP, not even as a mindless game.
It's like registering to a Debussy discussion forum and write that you like Zedd... Some backlash must be expected.  ;D

Also, it's about darn time for GPB to have some fanboys!!! Every half-assed wannabe sim on the market has fanboys, why not GPB?  :)
yeah because MotoGP Milestone have topic in here, its normal we compare with GPB........according my experience, i always get the bad service form them (Milestone)

Multiplayer mode its really bad quality......
GP-Bikes Indonesia

Blackheart

In this my little vid is possible see the AI improvements over the past MS games. Still not perfect, but surely its a good job.

https://www.youtube.com/v/4Oc28ulspKk