• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

The "new" MotoGP17 from Milestone

Started by Blackheart, May 05, 2017, 11:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicotine

Quote from: Blackheart on June 23, 2017, 06:43:48 PM
In this my little vid is possible see the AI improvements over the past MS games. Still not perfect, but surely its a good job.

https://www.youtube.com/v/4Oc28ulspKk
see Valentino Rossi legs before first cornerning, the rider down legs action style before cornering........PiBoSo, please add this style to the next GPB update  ;)

GP-Bikes Indonesia

doNico

i played it some races and i also think they improved some points of the game. The biggest thing is the sound tbh. But why dont they get how a quickshifter is working  ::) on manual gear shifting the rider pulls the clutch in 1st person and also the throttle bar goes down.

~doN

Blackheart

Quote from: doNico on June 24, 2017, 03:27:47 PM
i played it some races and i also think they improved some points of the game. The biggest thing is the sound tbh. But why dont they get how a quickshifter is working  ::) on manual gear shifting the rider pulls the clutch in 1st person and also the throttle bar goes down.

~doN

I think because Milestone use the same 1p view animations for all bikes (also 2 strokes) im not sure need check it.

Hawk

Quote from: doNico on June 24, 2017, 03:27:47 PM

~doN

Like some other younger gen riders, Milestone probably think the clutch lever and throttle are just cosmetic in use? Hehe!  ;D

Just a joke guys.... Keep your hair on. Lol.

But no, seriously Milestone probably just don't know how clutches and throttles were used when riders had to actually manually operate motorcycles. Lol!  ;D ;D

Not surprising really in that it just goes to show their lack of commitment to realism except in the visual department..... They know their customers well...... Total waste of money in my opinion.  :P ;D

Hawk.

Blackheart

June 24, 2017, 07:22:42 PM #49 Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 10:40:31 PM by Blackheart

Gzehoo

July 24, 2017, 02:59:50 PM #50 Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 05:46:39 PM by Gzehoo
Well, this game maybe is not good... unless you start career mode on Hard.

https://youtube.com/v/eD05x0Saa0w

BOBR6 84

Nice Gzehoo  :) i bet you enjoyed that 8)

PeterV

Darrell beattie ?  lovely Davide very nice picture.

Napalm Nick

MotoGP 17 - Worth buying on the steam sale or not?

While Online racing is pretty much fecked in B12 should I splash some cash or what?  :o
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

KG_03

With no doubt its the best MotoGP game up to this time. Despite it still has some minimal bugs it is fun, fast and good looking. Not need to think much while racing... just to hold proper line and know braking points.

Napalm Nick

Thanks  :) I enjoyed 2013 but the bugs killed it. The big worry is that arcade games usually bore me in 5 minutes nowadays. I blame Piboso hehe
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

KG_03

Yes thats very true. It depends on what you expect from the game. I for example hate wide FOV in MotoGP 17 that IMO kills the onboard close racing, also the difference between onboard and tail camera is so big that in online racing there is no change to keep up with the guys at the same level. And also I really hate that arcade style. Still I buy all motorcycle games because I love motorcycles and like to have some fun playing them. To this day most of the time I have spend with Ride 2 - around 500 hours... I got bored with MotoGP 17 very fast and even if I didn't I found GP Bikes and I have here all I need.

Napalm Nick

Hehe maybe I just wait for Beta 13 then and load up SbK2001 while waiting.

Come on Pib. ;)