• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:40:26 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Rider Tools and more.

Started by Manu, May 07, 2017, 08:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manu

May 07, 2017, 08:56:22 PM Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 09:05:00 PM by Manu
As a modder, in my view some features are missing which would take this great simulator one level above if we could have them.

I understand that it can be very complicated or take a lot of work to adapt the module of the rider to another system that I will explain here but that would certainly be appreciated for modders and for the community in general.

These new features would be:

1. Possibility of creating new rider models. At this point it is impossible to obtain acceptable results because there is no method to do this correctly.

2. riderED tool. With this tool you can modify some aspects related to the position of the rider on the bike. Being able to apply a customized position of different parts of the body by means of sliding bars and that this one is visible for the rest of players.

I do not know if I'm asking for an impossible one, but I think it would take this great simulator to another level and of course that modders and players would appreciate this feature.

Please, keep in mind that what makes a game or simulator great is the ability of modding that it has. And above all it will make it durable over time for years. I would like to put the example of other simulators, see rfactor 1 and 2, AC, etc. Without the modders these simulators would never have become what they are.
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Hawk

+1 Manu.... Well said mate!  ;)

Hawk.

CapeDoctor

another big +1 here, too.
  8)

vali_grad

Amen to that ! I see in a lot of models this lack of rider fine tuning   :'(
new sim in town ? ping me !