• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Online informal play?

Started by Tosteetos, May 14, 2017, 01:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Become dust

just got back into gp-bikes i would like to cruise around in some random server sadly I'm always missing a bike

passerBy

Quote from: CapeDoctor on May 16, 2017, 05:24:35 PM
Quote from: passerBy on May 16, 2017, 04:10:27 PM

Speaking of Malaga, this course contains at least a couple of "landmines" :) For any serious use they must be removed first. One of them can be found at the beginning of the stone border section closer to the border itself, the other is not so far from that section, but closer to the right side (going uphill). Usually, the chance of hitting them is low, but they are still situated on the road itself.

i already found the first one, lol -  if there's a place it's at all possible to crash, i'll find it.. ;D
Well, that thing is not too easy to miss anyway :) The second one will be harder to find :)

Quote from: Become dust on May 16, 2017, 08:21:41 PM
just got back into gp-bikes i would like to cruise around in some random server sadly I'm always missing a bike
Welcome back :) Missing a bike? I think you just need the bike mod.

Become dust

Quote from: passerBy on May 16, 2017, 09:18:23 PM

Speaking of Malaga, this course contains at least a couple of "landmines" :) For any serious use they must be removed first. One of them can be found at the beginning of the stone border section closer to the border itself, the other is not so far from that section, but closer to the right side (going uphill). Usually, the chance of hitting them is low, but they are still situated on the road itself.

i already found the first one, lol -  if there's a place it's at all possible to crash, i'll find it.. ;D
Well, that thing is not too easy to miss anyway :) The second one will be harder to find :)

Perhaps annoying the file is quite big and i cant make myself download the file

Hawk

Quote from: Become dust on May 17, 2017, 08:10:48 AM
Quote from: passerBy on May 16, 2017, 09:18:23 PM

Perhaps annoying the file is quite big and i cant make myself download the file

If you connect to a server that has only certain bikes(ie: Gp500) installed then you can get away with only having the same bikes installed that the server has. But generally you'll need to download them from the bikeMOD Database to avoid a bike version mismatch in most cases.

Try here: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=4921.0

Hawk.

passerBy

I guess it's possible to host our own server... That way we could also use the A-7000 and the bikes we wanted.