• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:19:47 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Missing Bike

Started by brNwsH, May 14, 2017, 01:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziyaad

plz do and thanks for the response will be waiting in anticipation  ::)

Become dust

2 things happen when i fail to join a server. either it says bike unknown even though i have the correct bike, or missing bike not knowing wtf I'm missing, tried joining the other servers with a specific bike group it either says bike unknown or bike missing.

truly frustrating

speedfr

November 23, 2017, 06:41:42 PM #17 Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 07:05:32 PM by speedfr
Hi Riders !

Just installed the 12b version this week and played alone, and now that i'm getting used to it, i want to go online and like start a practice on Victoria with the basic 125 in order to find other players as simply as that, so i look and tried to join the basic CAWS #3 where nobody is right now but still, want to try...
And i get this "Missing Bike" result after the Syncing...
Re did a brand new installation without mods, my 54300 and 54310 ports are open, the game runs fine and even with a fresh install and no mods get the missing bike results when i'm supposed to be "up to date" and with the good circuit and bike.

Is that maybe because the servers are not running 12b ?
Can somebody tell me more about it ?

Thanks a lot !

Edit : After erasing my profile and restart everything, put the MotoGP 2017 v1.3 mod, tried to join the CAWS #2 server, and then, it asked me which bike i use, CAWS #3 never asked me that and then it never synchronized, i had a windows message "Core.exe encounter a error...."

Question : is there anoter GP125 bike to load instead of the genuine one given by Piboso in Gp Bikes ?

Thanks.
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

PeterV

Hi Speedfr for the 125 class in caws #3 you might need the 125_Cagiva_Mito_94 as well.

A bit of advice if a server is holding for example the class GP125, make sure you have all the GP125 bikes from the latest bikemod version.

Bike Mod

speedfr

November 23, 2017, 07:40:04 PM #19 Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 08:37:06 PM by speedfr
Thanks a lot PeterV, i will take the 125 cagiva and give another try.

And run to the link you gave me to read.
Hopefully, i will succed and finally do a little practice on the server.
;D

Edit : so i put the Cagiva in and just the basic game and i stilll have the issue. I installed the cagiva tyres too.
The bike mods link goes to the Mega NZ files servers and after that there's all the bikes list.
So obviously there's something that i don't understand because in the link you gave me, matty0l215 talks about a big mod file and i can't see it even in the MEGA NZ ftp.
What i don't get and hopefully you gonna enlight me about it, is the basic game comes with everything that CAWS #3 ask for so except the basic game what else (Cagive ok, i got it) do we need ?
Sorry but it isn't clear for a foreigner what matty0l215 says in his post "Bike Mod".

And btw, the Cagiva is weirdly displayed  :o

Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

PeterV

Tomorrow i will make caws #3 default bikes only.

For now you need all the available 125 bikes and all the GP500 bikes that are in the megalink bikemod folder.
You also need the stands and tyre files for them.

speedfr

November 23, 2017, 09:27:10 PM #21 Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 10:50:14 PM by speedfr
Thanks but arghhhhh...

All the 125 means the Cagiva only... because so far it looks like the only 125cc in the list.
And about de 500, i guess it's the 92's series.
And ok, i will dl them, install them all (including bikestands and tyres) and give it another try !

Thank you trying to help me, that's nice.
(i don't see any bikestand for the 125cc CAGIVA and when i choose this bike, half the back tyre is absorbed by the floor !!! is that a known bug or a bikestand missing ?)

IT WORKS. I've been practicing under the rain on Victoria !!!
Thanks PeterV   :-*  and yes, you need to have ALL the 500 bikes including the Norton... and i took ALL the Tyres and ALL the Bikestands.
And it works perfectly.

Thanks you !  ;D ;D