• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Leg Animation

Started by Manu, May 14, 2017, 11:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manu

It would be great to add an animation of the rider who pulls out the leg when braking. Something like that depending on the speed when braking and depending on the incline of the bike pull the leg from one side or the other.

I would be very happy if this were possible.
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Vini

May 18, 2017, 02:31:47 PM #1 Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 05:46:33 PM by vini97
That would indeed be great but before you start worrying about some algorithm that decides when the animation occurs, just assign it to a button.
edit: so similar to arm/hand gestures.

matty0l215

I would agree to asigning it to a button. I wouldn't actually want to have the leg stick out. But im all for the option being there.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Manu

Could be an option. Automatic or manual.
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Hawk

I agree with the optional approach. That keeps it real.  ;)

But thinking about it, it could be added as a rider style selectable from the rider style menu....

Hawk.

miki

I agree with Hawk, there is enough buttons to press as it is  ;D

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: Hawk on May 18, 2017, 07:57:32 PM

But thinking about it, it could be added as a rider style selectable from the rider style menu....

Hawk.
+1
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

Become dust

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on May 19, 2017, 04:50:02 PM

Hawk.
+1

if I remember ride 2 has a fully customizable riding style could be cool if GP-bikes had something similar, frankly riding style in ride 2 does not change the bike characteristics as far as im aware

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: Become dust on May 21, 2017, 05:17:20 PM
Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on May 19, 2017, 04:50:02 PM

Hawk.
+1

if I remember ride 2 has a fully customizable riding style could be cool if GP-bikes had something similar, frankly riding style in ride 2 does not change the bike characteristics as far as im aware

That would be a really high mountain to climb, you know... I would love this, but I am not confident that we will get this.
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

miki

Tourist Trophy back on the PS2 had a good riding style customisation menu, I think it's doable, but I know jack shit when it comes to coding and modding.