• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 10:53:54 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Improve Neck/head Animation

Started by Blackheart, May 17, 2017, 01:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Watched this KRP video yesterday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIgDZ5fJAzI

I noticed that the head has no big movements, the same thing in GP Bikes, its possible improve this? In RL the rider/pilot head it reacts to every solicitation.  :P

Anyway GL for krp ;)

PiBoSo

Thank you for the report.
For some reason head movement has been overlooked.  :-[
It used to react to accelerations! What happened?!?!?  :-\
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

LOOPATELI

also, these movements are not sent to other players online and not recorded in the replay, at least in GPB

CapeDoctor

yes, LOOPA, that's something i was meaning to ask awhile back, but forgot until now, was to ask about the possibility of rider head movements made via mouse/trackIR/freetrack to be visible in replays.
is this doable?
i'm pretty sure it doesn't happen currently. i've used both mouse and trackIR, and while they work well ingame, they don't appear in the replays.
it'd be really nice if they did :D

ps: Blackheart, just say if you don't want me to hijack your thread, i figured i'll just ask in a sort of nearby topic, lol, instead of making a new one.  ;)

Warlock

I confirm that Cape, and would be very nice to look around in the grid a see others doing the same heheh. only works if you look back with the button.
EdTracker here.

CapeDoctor

just thinking on this, on the flight sim website i co-run, one of our modders did a similar mod awhile back, allowing pilot head movements made by the player to be visible in replays and while flying online.
the mods there use java code. if it helps, i can probably source the code for that mod (no license issues with any of our mods) if PiBoSo wants to take a look at it.
knowing coders, though, he might be more offended to use other code than his own, lol.
just a thought, as always, thought i'd let it out.  ;D