• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:57:43 AM

[RACE 3]Brno GP 2003 V0.8a_NDS

Started by doubledragoncc, May 17, 2017, 03:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty0l215

Sorry you couldn't race Sydney. There is an issue when you go to track the bike appears to drop, which somtimes causes a jumpstart.

There is nothing you can do unfortunetly and there is only so many times we can restart.  :-[

Again, sorry.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Syd

No problem mate, thanks for the restarts you did anyway. I know it's GPB, but it's a bit deflating.
Anyway, I enjoyed watching the 2 aliens out front have a fantastic battle from the get go, proper close stuff.
It's time to drown my sorrows in a bottle of red :P

Napalm Nick

Sorry to all for my premature exit. Race had finished on my screen so I went back to pits but it was only lap 19!

Anyway disastrous race for me, roll on the next disastrous race  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

Sorry to Syd and any that had a problem, I was live streaming and sitting on the grid and got sent to pits, thought race had stopped and then saw it was still going wtf lol so wanted to ride this one oh well. Server kept results on new pc and replays so will post in the mornin

Congrats to podiums and BIG thanks to the show of sportsmanship from loopa and davide, you show real class guys, thanks to all for being there and being such good guys.

DD

EDIT Oh and my internet just cut out before this message so thank heavens not during race...............Virgin you suck for 48 quid a month lol
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Boerenlater

Sorry for quitting early, I was pissed because my race (or I) sucked way too hard.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

doubledragoncc

Sorry to hear that B

Replay was 954MB!!! and only half the race!!! So not worth uploading as would crash on loading too

Working on full standings now. Not happy about GPB and the jump start as sucks donkey balls. Sorry Syd

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

For some reason my system only recorded the last 8mins of the race.... Very strange.  :o

Hawk

tchemi

I'm very frustrated and disapointed with this race. Let me tell you my story :D

The first 2 races were initiations for me. Whatever the result, I would be happy because it was my first races. For this one, I wanted to be more competitive. And regarding my chronos during the practice sessions, I wasn't that far from the aliens.
Thanks to Kerazo and the 'Kerazo Breaking technique' I was able to perform a solid 2.09.00 with race setup and an average 2.10~2.11 . With quali setup, I was able to perform a 2.07.xx
Not to bad compared with te 2.03~2.05 from the aliens ahead. 2 seconds on such a long track, I was proud.

Then comes the race. I don't know why, I struggled to make a clean lap during either practice and quali. I made only one valid time during quali, with a 2.08.xx chrono that put me 7 on the grid.
I know I am a beast with the starts. A true plane, a rocket !!

This... This is when you forgot that you don't hear your engine on the grid -_- So, as in A1 and Monza, it was a pure "guess your RPM and clutch position" start. Annnnnnd, I fucked it up.
Sorry For the guys behind me. I felt doing nice figures. And thus, the race has just started and I am penultimate.
On the first lap, I gain at least 3 positions and quickly, I can see Hawky in front of me, and I am melting on him.

Sorry Hawk ! I may have ruin both our race. I was surprised by our speed offset. I think we had something like a 2 or 3 seconds difference by lap. I was sure I could quickly pass you but wanted to observe first. I wanted to stay behind you waiting for a straight line to pass you. I was surprised by you trajectory in the penultimate S. I took the brakes, lost the front, hit you :/

We may have lost 4 or 5 positions in this. I've waited for you, it was the minimum I could do.

Then, I started to ride like if hell was chasing me. I was in really good pace and grabed some positions. Then I had a accident with Sim UK. Sorry If I scarred you bro :D
It was like we had 100 km/h difference at the first braking. I came so fast on him I could'nt compute  :o  There was only room on the left, between him and the grass. Unfortunatly I took him in my fall :/

For the rest of the race, I only made one mistake. Only one !! I'm pretty proud. Ho yes, I felt another time, but as usual with GPB, you discover brand new way of loosing the front for no reason. I wouldn't consider this, my fault...

I finished 10 sec behind Warlock, like in Monza. And like in monza, I'm pretty sure that I could have taken him if the race would have benn 3 or 4 more laps long.

Next time Warlock... next time  >:(

Grooveski

....syncing....

...or not.  ::)
Seems to be my curse recently.  Has happened a few times with large tracks but this time I'm presuming it was the busy room that it didn't like.
Did actually let me in at first but then I was bumped(realised I was out on track on my own with the marshalls all waving flags) and couldn't get back in.  >:(
Dunno what's going on - have been in plenty of busy rooms in the past.
(though not since the last beta)

Sorry all if my repeated attempts were glitching your practice.   :-[

doubledragoncc

Well blame GPB G it is not you m8

Hope to see you at Laguna

DD

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Grooveski on May 22, 2017, 11:54:13 AM
....syncing....

...or not.  ::)
Seems to be my curse recently.  Has happened a few times with large tracks but this time I'm presuming it was the busy room that it didn't like.
Did actually let me in at first but then I was bumped(realised I was out on track on my own with the marshalls all waving flags) and couldn't get back in.  >:(
Dunno what's going on - have been in plenty of busy rooms in the past.
(though not since the last beta)

Sorry all if my repeated attempts were glitching your practice.   :-[

Real shame Grooveski that is very disappointing. I know sometimes I get stuck on 'syncing' but a game restart usually fixes this. I expect you tried everything. Out of interest do you play on a wireless connection?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Tchemi - nice post race report mate. I will spare everyone mine.  :-[ :-X

So now all us non-aliens need to know the 'Kerazo braking method' as well to have a chance. How much will that info cost?  :D

Grooveski

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 22, 2017, 12:18:26 PM
Real shame Grooveski that is very disappointing. I know sometimes I get stuck on 'syncing' but a game restart usually fixes this. I expect you tried everything. Out of interest do you play on a wireless connection?

I didn't make it as far as rebooting but yeah - restarted the game, turned down some graphics settings, checked the network rate was set to high...
...a reboot would have been next but by then practice was done and I didn't want to keep trying right through qualifying.

Yeah to the wireless connection too.

Hawk

Quote from: tchemi on May 22, 2017, 08:30:55 AM

Sorry Hawk ! I may have ruin both our race. I was surprised by our speed offset. I think we had something like a 2 or 3 seconds difference by lap. I was sure I could quickly pass you but wanted to observe first. I wanted to stay behind you waiting for a straight line to pass you. I was surprised by you trajectory in the penultimate S. I took the brakes, lost the front, hit you :/

We may have lost 4 or 5 positions in this. I've waited for you, it was the minimum I could do.

Sorry tchemi.... I was just coasting around just trying to do a whole race without the front end breaking away or the rear end locking up and spitting me off going into corners..... Appreciate the apology and you waiting after the incident, but there was no need to wait mate but appreciated nonetheless.  Thanks mate. ;) 8)

Hoping for another update to these bikes very soon(hint, hint. Lol).  ;D

Yeah... I would be very interested in hearing about this 'Kerazo' braking technique being talked about too. Lol

Hawk.