• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:27:38 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[RACE 3]Brno GP 2003 V0.8a_NDS

Started by doubledragoncc, May 17, 2017, 03:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tchemi

May 22, 2017, 02:39:05 PM #45 Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 02:40:40 PM by tchemi
The 'Kerazo' braking technique ?! Hahaha.

All I can say is that my personal best was 2.10.80
I was practicing and made some 2.12.xx laps. Kerazo was watching me with the live replay, a feature I didn't knew and I was looking for. He then took the track and I watched him in live replay.
I noticed how was his braking. I took the track, made one warming lap, tried to apply his method and PAOW !! 2.09.20   I saved 1.6 seconds On the first try !!

I cannot do it at every turn and I still fall a lot. It is not fluent nor elegant, but fam, it is efficient !!
I give you a hint, Vin does the same ;)

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Grooveski on May 22, 2017, 01:09:37 PM

Yeah to the wireless connection too.

Try a cable mate if possible I have a theory.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Warlock

Nice report Tchemi.
Yeah starts with a full grid can be really annoying with sounds.

A single more crash from my side would put you ahead of me, so i was dosing the gap, trying not to crash . Worked this time, we'll see next race lol  ;D

CapeDoctor

i'd like to join this champs as a late entry wildcard, is that possible?
and, if so, what do you need from me?
skins - bike/suit/helmet.....?
race number: 47 - if it's not taken,
nick: CapeDoctor
positive attitude
what else?   

doubledragoncc

Hi Doc

As Jose can not make it and not everyone has you can join in

Please post LINKS to your paints in the PAINTS thread for all to get. I need your name DOH and a number and what bike team name too pls.

I will PM you password
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.