• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:50:12 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Nicky Hayden seriously injured

Started by miki, May 17, 2017, 07:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miki

Gzehoo

Stout Johnson

Keeping my fingers crossed... hope he gets well soon!
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

miki

Looking at the pictures of the car after the accident it must have been quiet a collision  :(

davidboda46

Keeping fingers crossed. Gutted. He is such a gentleman and genuinely nice guy.

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

CapeDoctor

that's terrible news, Nicky is such a great guy.
here's hoping he pulls through okay.

Boerenlater

I'm afraid he will end up like Michael Schumacher :'(
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

CapeDoctor

yep, once they start putting someone into an induced coma, you know things are bad.....  :(

MultiCOOLFRESH

I have no hopes... If he would survive he would be seriously disabled... If he survives... So sad...  :'(
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

Hawk

Putting a patient into an induced coma is common procedure for a serious head injury....... We will only know how serious it is when they bring him out of the coma..... Let's wait and see and hope for the best.......

Keep fighting Nicky!

Hawk.

Blackheart

I hope for the better, because Nicky its a great guy.

The latest news are very bad, but there is yet hope.

WALKEN

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on May 18, 2017, 12:26:42 PM
I have no hopes... If he would survive he would be seriously disabled... If he survives... So sad...  :'(

In 1989 I was in a bad accident and was gone for 4 mins and spent 10 days unaware of anything. They explained to my family I may not make it through the night  and now I'm here with you guys 100%!!!!!!

We love you Nicky! 
Help me, help you!

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: WALKEN on May 18, 2017, 05:49:56 PM

In 1989 I was in a bad accident and was gone for 4 mins and spent 10 days unaware of anything. They explained to my family I may not make it through the night  and now I'm here with you guys 100%!!!!!!

We love you Nicky!

Wow, I did not expect that  ::) However, we all wish him the best for the future
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

WALKEN

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on May 18, 2017, 07:29:28 PM
Quote from: WALKEN on May 18, 2017, 05:49:56 PM

We love you Nicky!

Wow, I did not expect that  ::) However, we all wish him the best for the future

Double Wow! I didn't expect a reply with an   ::) eyeroll.
Help me, help you!

CapeDoctor

i'm pretty sure (at least, i hope so) that the eyeroll wasn't meant as such, more likely just a bad choice of emoticon....
i can't see anyone 'eyerolling' someone who is lucky to be alive.... :D ......