• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:43:15 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Nicky Hayden seriously injured

Started by miki, May 17, 2017, 07:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapeDoctor

Kentucky Kid, forever in our hearts. RIP, Nicky. 

BOBR6 84

Terrible news  :'(   :'( not fair at all

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

davidboda46

Tonight I'm crying. Tomorrow and onwards I will honour Nicky and remember everything he has given us. Every young racer, and indeed non-racer, should have him as a role model. He was a gentleman on and off the track, a true sportsman, a great talent and one of the hardest working racers you'll ever meet. I am privileged to have seen him race during my lifetime. 

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46 
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Meyer#12

Yeah absolutely horrible news! Such a talented rider and one of the nicest guys around!

Had the pleasure of meeting him at Valencia 2011 when i had my wildcard, didn't bother stopping for a little chat with a young wildcard rider in the paddock.. he will be missed!

A big loss for motorsport all around the world.. R.I.P ! Forever in our hearts!!
Meyer#12

Boerenlater

Quote from: Meyer#12 on May 22, 2017, 06:39:46 PM
Yeah absolutely horrible news! Such a talented rider and one of the nicest guys around!

Had the pleasure of meeting him at Valencia 2011 when i had my wildcard, didn't bother stopping for a little chat with a young wildcard rider in the paddock.. he will be missed!

A big loss for motorsport all around the world.. R.I.P ! Forever in our hearts!!
A great memory to cherish.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Stout Johnson

Very sad news and very unfortunate to have this fine man die so young, he had so many good years ahead. But he will be remembered - as a great rider, a true gentleman and a kind and fun person.   

It is a good reminder that death is part of life and it can hit each and everyone every day. Let us enjoy life, be good to our loved ones - "carpe diem".
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Napalm Nick

So sad, but thanks for the great racing memories Nicky. Thank you.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

davidboda46

"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Meyer#12

Quote from: davidboda46 on May 22, 2017, 08:26:58 PM
Life is not fair
I so wish I would not have had to write this one...
http://mythoughtsabout2wheels.blogspot.se/2017/05/life-is-not-fair-my-memories-of-great.html
RideOnKentuckyKid
:'(

Well written mate! So true. A true legend and a role model for for everyone, racers and non racers, showing you can achieve your goals with hard work and dedication.
Meyer#12

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

Syd

Quote from: davidboda46 on May 22, 2017, 08:26:58 PM
Life is not fair
I so wish I would not have had to write this one...
http://mythoughtsabout2wheels.blogspot.se/2017/05/life-is-not-fair-my-memories-of-great.html
RideOnKentuckyKid
:'(

I am at a loss for words in the wake of this sad news. Your words David, say it all.

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Warlock

RIP Nicky  :'(
True gentleman, lovely guy, we will remember you ....