• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:24:23 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Nicky Hayden seriously injured

Started by miki, May 17, 2017, 07:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WALKEN

Quote from: CapeDoctor on May 19, 2017, 03:04:55 PM
i'm pretty sure (at least, i hope so) that the eyeroll wasn't meant as such, more likely just a bad choice of emoticon....
i can't see anyone 'eyerolling' someone who is lucky to be alive.... :D ......

Feeeewwwwwww, I sure hope? Man thats rotten  ::) ;D
Help me, help you!

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: WALKEN on May 19, 2017, 03:00:49 PM
Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on May 18, 2017, 07:29:28 PM
Quote from: WALKEN on May 18, 2017, 05:49:56 PM
Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on May 18, 2017, 12:26:42 PM
I have no hopes... If he would survive he would be seriously disabled... If he survives... So sad...  :'(

In 1989 I was in a bad accident and was gone for 4 mins and spent 10 days unaware of anything. They explained to my family I may not make it through the night  and now I'm here with you guys 100%!!!!!!

We love you Nicky!

Wow, I did not expect that  ::) However, we all wish him the best for the future

Double Wow! I didn't expect a reply with an   ::) eyeroll.

That is a eyeroll? I thought that this would be like "embarrassed" smiley... Well, it was definetly not meant to be insulting or so. Sorry  :-X
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

WALKEN

Well you should be-  :-[    <- Embarrassed  ->  ::)  Rolls eyes    I'm just messing with you man.  But I'm glad you thought the eyeroll emo was embarrassed.   
Help me, help you!

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: WALKEN on May 19, 2017, 05:26:31 PM
Well you should be-  :-[    <- Embarrassed  ->  ::)  Rolls eyes    I'm just messing with you man.  But I'm glad you thought the eyeroll emo was embarrassed.

Thank you :D

matty0l215

May 19, 2017, 05:29:14 PM #19 Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 05:49:49 PM by matty0l215
https://www.todocircuito.com/noticias/14652-atropello-nicky-hayden-italia.html

My Italian Spanish told you is non-existant. Going on the images though, it seems like it may have been Haydens fault...

Such a shame, he may have been nearing the end of his career but he still has so much of life still to live. :(
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Blackheart

May 19, 2017, 05:38:29 PM #20 Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 05:40:48 PM by Blackheart
Quote from: matty0l215 on May 19, 2017, 05:29:14 PM
https://www.todocircuito.com/noticias/14652-atropello-nicky-hayden-italia.html

My Italian is non-existant. Going on the images though, it seems like it may have been Haydens fault...

Such a shame, he may have been nearing the end of his carraer but he still has so much of life still to live. :(

Italian? its Spanish

EDIT: The vid under its in italian but its old.

WALKEN

Don't count him out. The human will is amazing. 
Help me, help you!

Blackheart

The lastest news from the italian hospital are that there is a huge brain damage...

Gzehoo

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/nicky-hayden-earl-hayden-decries-fake-news/

Be careful about any news, if they are not from MotoGP, WorldSBK or Hayden's family.

#GoNicky

Blackheart

"Ha subito un gravissimo danno cerebrale". Its a official news from the Bufalini Hospital (Cesena, Italy)

Translation 1 post above and here:

Quote from: Blackheart on May 19, 2017, 05:58:04 PM
The lastest news from the italian hospital are that there is a huge brain damage...

Blackheart

grimm

I haven't been this gutted by bad news from the motorcycle racing world since Martin Finnegan left us in 2008... truly no words.  :'(

Gzehoo

MultiCOOLFRESH

matty0l215

Very sad to hear. We have lost a great man today. :'(
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE