• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

There is something in the pipeline ;D

Started by MultiCOOLFRESH, May 26, 2017, 08:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MultiCOOLFRESH

Well, what could that be... I invested 3 hours into it and I am too 33% done with it :P Give me this weekend and you will have 2 paints :D
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

tchemi

How do you make the visor like a mirror ??? Could we apply this to bike skin for "chrome" effect ??? I work on a skin, it could really help me !

Blackheart

You can't... who make the 3d helmet decides how many reflections give to a surface.

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: tchemi on May 26, 2017, 10:36:42 PM
How do you make the visor like a mirror ??? Could we apply this to bike skin for "chrome" effect ??? I work on a skin, it could really help me !

You just stick with the normal visor, but you have these little white stripes on it, which you often will not see, if you know them :D
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

tchemi

Quote from: Blackheart on May 26, 2017, 10:53:33 PM
You can't... who make the 3d helmet decides how many reflections give to a surface.

Ok thx...  :'(

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on May 26, 2017, 11:00:47 PM
Quote from: tchemi on May 26, 2017, 10:36:42 PM

You just stick with the normal visor, but you have these little white stripes on it, which you often will not see, if you know them :D

I don't understand  :P

Blackheart

:o same here

Anyway the only thing that is possible change is the trasparance from the alpha channel of the visor.