• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:46:41 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

ziyaad problems

Started by Napalm Nick, May 28, 2017, 08:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Become dust

incase you are wondering this is a typical file on all the bike folders

Napalm Nick

Hmmm I am not sure which Road bikes the IMT are running, possibly different to the BikeMod - hop on over to their section and download the ones they have and try again?

As for the OPEN servers Matty will check it all out again no doubt to make sure they are synced with the BikeMOD.

The IMT run a different system to the BikeMOD because they like to release updates as they are completed, rather than wait for BikeMod releases.

I am not sure whether the CAWS 2 is using a Bikemod version of the WSBK 2017 or the IMTs latest version. I believe CAWS only uses BikeMod versions.

Quote from: Become dust on May 28, 2017, 09:31:18 PM
oi! how come moto-gp 2015 yamaha yzr-m1 and yzm-m1 both show up as 2015 yamaha YZR-M1 ingame???

it says like:

2015 yamaha YZR-M1
2015 yamaha YZR-M1

selecting one or the other changes nothing >_>? I have never altered the files myself all I did was download and extract

Thats odd. Will ask Matty to look into this, in the mean time you could try moving one out and then the other to see if this clears the 'bike not known to server' issue?

Hope that helps. My support ends for tonight now as I must sleep.  ;) We will get there!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Become dust

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 28, 2017, 09:37:08 PM
Hmmm I am not sure which Road bikes the IMT are running, possibly different to the BikeMod - hop on over to their section and download the ones they have and try again?

As for the OPEN servers Matty will check it all out again no doubt to make sure they are synced with the BikeMOD.

The IMT run a different system to the BikeMOD because they like to release updates as they are completed, rather than wait for BikeMod releases.

I am not sure whether the CAWS 2 is using a Bikemod version of the WSBK 2017 or the IMTs latest version. I believe CAWS only uses BikeMod versions.

Quote from: Become dust on May 28, 2017, 09:31:18 PM
oi! how come moto-gp 2015 yamaha yzr-m1 and yzm-m1 both show up as 2015 yamaha YZR-M1 ingame???

it says like:

2015 yamaha YZR-M1
2015 yamaha YZR-M1

selecting one or the other changes nothing >_>? I have never altered the files myself all I did was download and extract

Thats odd. Will ask Matty to look into this, in the mean time you could try moving one out and then the other to see if this clears the 'bike not known to server' issue?

Hope that helps. My support ends for tonight now as I must sleep.  ;) We will get there!

hmm... and i thought BIKEMOD was the gp-bikes holy grail of bikes, how inconvenient it isn't, welp i better get some sleep aswell goodnight!

matty0l215

This is the first time we have had an issue like this.

If you check my annoucment from yesterday. Steps are being taken to make sure this never happenes again.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Become dust

Quote from: matty0l215 on May 28, 2017, 09:41:57 PM

If you check my annoucment from yesterday. Steps are being taken to make sure this never happenes again.

announcement?? >_> are you telling me i need to redownload all the bikes again?

also removing one of the yamaha yzr/yzm's has led to a message saying missing bike

Become dust

am i using an outdated download link perhaps? hand me a link and see how it goes? (weird suggestion but who knows)
after reading your announcement you say all the files are downloaded as .PKZ files correct? does it matter i got the files as Win.rar files afew days back?

Blackheart

Quote from: Become dust on May 28, 2017, 09:20:55 PM
unable to join imt road 1 Cadwell park. reason; bike unknown to server

IMT - Road v1.1 #1 & #2 use just the Kawasaki ZX6R, all IMT servers use just the team bikes.

So for join in the IMT - WSBK 2017 v1.2 need just the WSBK 2017 mod, for the road servers just the ZX6R.

matty0l215

Quote from: Become dust on May 28, 2017, 09:46:09 PM

am i using an outdated download link perhaps? hand me a link and see how it goes? (weird suggestion but who knows)
after reading your announcement you say all the files are downloaded as .PKZ files correct? does it matter i got the files as Win.rar files afew days back?

Yes unfortunetly this does mean re-downloading the bikes again. Unless you are able to get onto the servers at the moment in which case you may only need to download the latest bike (Manu's new YZR-M1 2017) the rest of the folders can stay untill the bikes get updated.

The links can't be outdated. When a bike gets update. All previous files are removed so old links wont work or will link to the most recent (Im not sure how MEGA does it's file URLs)

Become dust

Quote from: Blackheart on May 28, 2017, 09:48:47 PM
Quote from: Become dust on May 28, 2017, 09:20:55 PM
unable to join imt road 1 Cadwell park. reason; bike unknown to server

IMT - Road v1.1 #1 & #2 use just the Kawasaki ZX6R, all IMT servers use just the team bikes.

So for join in the IMT - WSBK 2017 v1.2 need just the WSBK 2017 mod, for the road servers just the ZX6R.

awesome i can join the road server now :D

Become dust

Quote from: matty0l215 on May 28, 2017, 09:51:50 PM
Quote from: Become dust on May 28, 2017, 09:46:09 PM

Yes unfortunetly this does mean re-downloading the bikes again. Unless you are able to get onto the servers at the moment in which case you may only need to download the latest bike (Manu's new YZR-M1 2017) the rest of the folders can stay untill the bikes get updated.

The links can't be outdated. When a bike gets update. All previous files are removed so old links wont work or will link to the most recent (Im not sure how MEGA does it's file URLs)

so to join the motonline fr1 victoria circuit i just need the yamaha 2017? but how do i fix the issue with yamaha 2015 yzr and yzm showing as yzr yzr???

matty0l215

I am currently updating the FTP so you wont be able to get on the Motonline servers until they are restarted (I don't do that so maybe tomorow)

Become dust

Quote from: matty0l215 on May 28, 2017, 10:05:39 PM
I am currently updating the FTP so you wont be able to get on the Motonline servers until they are restarted (I don't do that so maybe tomorow)

awesome in that case i should be able to rest assured

provided the yamaha yzr and yzm issue is fixed <3

im tired and must get up early so i shall call it a night naow! good night!!

ziyaad

Good Morning boys i see you hijacked my post and problems ;D

ziyaad

So Matty hope you can sort me out man, Ok....when i try to join Motonline it always says bike missmatch cagivo mito 94.
i got on to Caws 3 but Caws2 says Bike missing.
I also managed to get on the imt wsbk2017 server, this is whr i downloaded all my bikes https://mega.nz/#F!GdAUhKxA!04IzRVoF6CEVLUq2nbpH1g

ziyaad