• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 11:44:30 AM

[RACE 4]Laguna Seca V0.9_NDS

Started by doubledragoncc, May 31, 2017, 10:47:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 04, 2017, 08:47:39 PM
Congrats to Finpower, Warlock and Sydney for podium.

Thanks to all who came sorry GPB still has issues.

Hawky, what is the secret you have on the corkscrew? Did you have a girl there lol

Finpower did a Rossie on last lap but caught it up

Look forward to next race. Results and standings posted in mornin

DD

Haha! Yeah she's called NSR 250 and she likes laying on her side all the time! Hehe!  ;D

No.... I just can't get on with the 250's since the latest update.... They ride like a 4 stroke with a set EB that just doesn't suit my riding style at all....  The rear breaking away all the time(for me) and the front end is very unstable too, especially on tracks that have big differences in height like Laguna Seca.... Very frustrating to ride. But I've always hated riding 4 strokes(they are for pussies. Lol!), especially when they've no EB adjustment to suit riding style.  :P  :)

Hawk.
PS: What happened to the commentary sound tonight DD? Just watched your live stream replay and the commentary sound is inaudible.  :o ;D

CapeDoctor

that corkscrew is quite something. each time i get through it, it think i see a faster way through. just never felt like i've got the quickest way through there.
between the corkscrew and the first corner, that's where i'm losing all my time, i think. at least 2 seconds can be made there, once i figure out the best line.
anyway, although the race was a disappointment, i had a lot of fun online with others during practise.
takes a bit of getting used to, initially, having other bikes on the track, lol    ;D

Blackheart

Quote from: CapeDoctor on June 05, 2017, 06:16:00 AM
that corkscrew is quite something. each time i get through it, it think i see a faster way through. just never felt like i've got the quickest way through there.
between the corkscrew and the first corner, that's where i'm losing all my time, i think. at least 2 seconds can be made there, once i figure out the best line.
anyway, although the race was a disappointment, i had a lot of fun online with others during practise.
takes a bit of getting used to, initially, having other bikes on the track, lol    ;D

Here the easiest way for the corkscrew, this way is perfect for races.

On fast laps you can brake later (and change the gears more quicky, but its dangerous, because these bikes has a phisics issue the 4 strokes EB on a 2 strokes... )

https://www.youtube.com/v/NX_Y_HqzvUY

doubledragoncc

Had to play the knight in shinning armour this weekend so all was hectic and no audio test. New ASUS audio driver screwed it all up and need to roll back

I will get all posted asap just real busy with VERY important things.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

doubledragoncc

SO.............................once again GPB does it!!! Server replay starts on lap 2 and not to the end and is 954MB!!!
MY replay starts lap 10 and is 500MB!!!

WTF this needs to be sorted!!!

The DSQ's REALLY SUCK PIBOSO!!! PLEASE SORT IT OUT

Standings coming later guys

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Meyer#12

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 05, 2017, 09:26:47 AM
SO.............................once again GPB does it!!! Server replay starts on lap 2 and not to the end and is 954MB!!!
MY replay starts lap 10 and is 500MB!!!

WTF this needs to be sorted!!!

Standings coming later guys

DD

Is my missing lap not getting sorted? Otherwise no worries, it is just for fun :) just wanted to know ;)

When i looked at te analysis my 12th lap was around a good bit over 3 min, so about two laps in one. Anways, it was a shite race for me, so 2nd or 5th i am not happy with my own race :D
Meyer#12

Blackheart

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 05, 2017, 09:26:47 AM

Im not sure that Piboso know this huge bug...

CapeDoctor

just looking at the above stats, i wonder if i didn't actually make a jumpstart?
maybe i made some rookie error with the lights?
well, it just so happens i was recording that start, so you guys can look and see what i saw from my perspective.
i'll upload the clip a little later when i have more time.
in the vid clip, you'll see what i saw. BlackHeart had already had his jumpstart DSQ, so i believe his was a legit issue.
in my case, the lights are all on for quite some time. then, they all go out.
thinking, this is the start, i go, although either i'm way quicker than everybody else (lol) or i am actually jumpstarting, because as i start pulling off, no-one else seems to have moved, one of the red lights comes back on, and at this point, i get kicked back to the menu.
so, to eliminate a possible rookie error, what exactly is the lights sequence in these situations?
my understanding is; if lights are on, then go off, it's go time. different in online races?

Napalm Nick

Lights go out (to say get ready) then the lights come back on one by one in a sequence until all on. Then they go green and you go.

You can practice yourself by making a HOST LOCAL and driving through to the race in the EVENT INFO screen using the button next to RACE LENGTH.

So yeh you went when the lights went out which was the cue to get ready for the light sequence to start.

Maybe this will help:

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2288.0
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

OKAY

So after watching the replay and the FACT Meyer did the race in 31.35.508 he IS 2nd as on lap 11 GPB did NOT count the first lap 11 and kept it until the next lap!!!!

Sorry Warlock and Sydney Meyer did finish in 2nd as he was NOT a lap down as GPB said he was

SO congrats to finpower for 1st, Meyer for 2nd and Warlock for 3rd

THIS IS FINAL I spent much time checking it and it even says it in the Classification page

DD

Meyer#12

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 05, 2017, 11:48:50 AM
OKAY

So after watching the replay and the FACT Meyer did the race in 31.35.508 he IS 2nd as on lap 11 GPB did NOT count the first lap 11 and kept it until the next lap!!!!

Sorry Warlock and Sydney Meyer did finish in 2nd as he was NOT a lap down as GPB said he was

SO congrats to finpower for 1st, Meyer for 2nd and Warlock for 3rd

THIS IS FINAL I spent much time checking it and it even says it in the Classification page

DD

Thank you DD! Sorry for the inconvinience :)
Meyer#12

doubledragoncc

No problem bro. It is only fair you get what is yours

DD

Meyer#12

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 05, 2017, 03:29:21 PM
No problem bro. It is only fair you get what is yours

DD

Didn't realize i was that close to fin though! :o

Well if i had just made one mistake less i could have taken the win lol.. kicking myself even harder now haha
Meyer#12

Warlock

doubledragoncc

Thanks Warlock

Good of you to be fair

DD