Author Topic: Any way to limit lean angle?  (Read 363 times)

connorhall70

• View Profile
Any way to limit lean angle?
« on: June 01, 2017, 09:07:17 PM »
As the title says, any way to stop the gp125 from leaning tooooo far over?

Happens all the time compared to other bikes like gp250 gp500 gp1000 etc etc list goes on. this is pretty much the only bike where you have to be really precise on lean angle otherwise you'll lose the front. i race bikes in real life. i know for a fact its literally impossible to lean a bike too far over. you'd have to fight the bike so hard to do so. the forces created dont allow you to do such a thing. if there isnt thats fine, just guess i wont be riding the gp125 lol. anyone that can help out id be thankful. cheers BOIS. (plz help me)

Hawk

• MOD Team: CAWS / GP-Team: Horizon GP #7
    • View Profile
Re: Any way to limit lean angle?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 10:15:55 PM »
To be honest, the default GP125 is probably the worst bike in GPB for it's physics performance(front end breaking away all the time) and most people stay away from it as far as I know. It's a well known problem bike.  ;)

If you like riding the small bikes, I'd recommend trying the "125_Cagiva_Mito_94" created by Manu.  :)

Hawk.

Warlock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 12:33:23 AM »
We can't help on that m8, it's just the bike has problems we can't solve.
As Hawk said only thing you can do is try to ride with a more forgiving bike.
GPB is an awesome sim, but not exent of a few problems we have to live with until Piboso has the time to work on it   ( if they have solution )

connorhall70

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 03:24:14 AM »
ahhh okay, didnt wanna assume it was a very difficult bike to ride without asking first! thanks for the replies! :)

Cote Dazur

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 02:55:55 PM »
Just tried the demo in VR, it works, but I cannot ride that bike, if that is the worst bike to ride in this game, according to some post here, then what is the point of having it in the demo?
Discourage potential user?
Well it is working with me, not getting into it until I can try a bike I can actually ride.
Funny bit about riding GP in VR, the bike only has handle bar, gauge and part of the front fork, not even a front wheel, still, it could be fun with a bike we could actually ride.

h106frp

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2017, 03:14:19 PM »
The mod bikes tend to have more of the chassis in 1P and you could actually edit .gfx to show more if you felt inclined.

The 125 is rideable with a bit of practice but its not good on incline changes.

It does take a bit to of practice to master GPBs physics simulation anyway, learning curve is probably besst described as 'challenging'  ;D

Joeski

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2017, 10:41:59 AM »
The 125 is difficult for sure, I'm not sure what profile tyres they use but I imagine in real life it could be the same issue - their tyres are much smaller than 600cc+ sportsbikes so it would make sense that it's easier to lowside on them.

And as for it being nearly impossible to run out of tyre in real life - if you race then you must have experienced it many times...if not then maybe you need to race a little harder ;)
Life's not a dress rehearsal, you only get one lap; why not make it a good one?