• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:06:55 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[PAINT]DUCATI 916 @ Nicky Hayden Edition

Started by CapeDoctor, June 03, 2017, 05:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapeDoctor

June 03, 2017, 05:56:00 PM Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 01:13:56 PM by CapeDoctor
hi folks
this was sort of mashed together to fit the 916, as it was meant for the 848.
meant to represent the special edition Ducati released when Nicky won the GP championship in '06
just a small tribute to the legend of the Kentucky Kid.

should fit the Road Ducati 916. ;)
enjoy!

D/L: http://www.mediafire.com/file/5cbmppypcm6c2dh/ROAD_DUCATI_916_HAYDEN%2369.rar

CapeDoctor

June 06, 2017, 10:45:59 AM #1 Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 03:01:46 PM by CapeDoctor
hi guys
did a v2 update, which will also be final version. added correct frame color, fixed some distortions, improved decals, updated many other parts, including forks, brake rotors, etc.
just overwrite the old version with this one, and enjoy!   8)

download: https://www.mediafire.com/?5cbmppypcm6c2dh

Chispifumy

CapeDoctor

should i try and do the Panigale with this livery? hmmm......  :D

Mikey

June 09, 2017, 08:54:48 AM #4 Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 08:57:26 AM by Mikey
Very nice Doc,

How do you go about making your own leathers, helmets and liveries? is there anywhere on this forum you could point me to?

Just found the tutorial on skinning bikes. But still interested in the leathers and helmets.

CapeDoctor

Mikey, helmets and leathers work in basically the same way as bike paints.
you'll need to use PaintEd to have a look inside existing helmet/suit paints, unpack them into tga's , which you can then edit in your image editing software.
Suits use a new folder structure for beta11b, along the lines of: \GPB\gpbikes\rider\riders\Modern\paints
just create those folders as needed, if you don't already have them.
for the helmets, best to d/l all the different helmet types from Mega, i think you can find them at the same link as the bikes?
then you can see the helmet folder structure. from there on out, you should manage.
let me know if you're stuck with anything...   ;)

Mikey

Quote from: CapeDoctor on June 09, 2017, 09:53:24 AM
Mikey, helmets and leathers work in basically the same way as bike paints.
you'll need to use PaintEd to have a look inside existing helmet/suit paints, unpack them into tga's , which you can then edit in your image editing software.
Suits use a new folder structure for beta11b, along the lines of: \GPB\gpbikes\rider\riders\Modern\paints
just create those folders as needed, if you don't already have them.
for the helmets, best to d/l all the different helmet types from Mega, i think you can find them at the same link as the bikes?
then you can see the helmet folder structure. from there on out, you should manage.
let me know if you're stuck with anything...   ;)

Thanks Doc,   :)
Will give it a go.

Hawk