• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:50:06 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Pray for London

Started by JMTRacing, June 04, 2017, 08:06:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMTRacing

Hawk

It's about time the security services started to round-up these radicalist idiots that are known to the intelligence services and locked them up! Sod the "do-gooders" who say we cannot do that!
If required, we should declare a "state of emergency" to give the government legal authority to be able to do this!
What do we do? Continue to wait till these idiots go crazy and act on their warped and twisted radical fantasies and kill innocent people again and again before we can stop them? No way! Let's start rounding-up these mentally disturbed radical idiots and get them all locked-up, NOW!  >:(

Hawk.

PeterV

Yup, shoot first ask later. the authority (police) responded quickly though, very good job.
I bet you England is on high alert (if they where not already) now with elections next Thursday.

Hawk m8, i totally agree with you better be safe then sorrow.

doubledragoncc

I am a few miles from there and people are not feeling safe here right now.

Its time May got her head out of her ass and did something about it!!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

vali_grad

as longs as dirty politicians will exist so do radicals, UK is full of their own ... some arabic misfits are insignifiant :(
intelligence agencies are useless, used only for politics play  ::)
new sim in town ? ping me !

Hawk

Quote from: vali_grad on June 04, 2017, 10:39:23 AM
as longs as dirty politicians will exist so do radicals, UK is full of their own ... some arabic misfits are insignifiant :(
intelligence agencies are useless, used only for politics play  ::)

Useless? Really?  ???
The UK intelligence agency know of at least 20,000 radicalists and/or sympathisers in the UK alone... They just haven't got the manpower to keep their eye on what they are all doing all the time, so round them all up and put them in an establishment were they can be physiologically broken and their minds reprogrammed..... They know full well how to do that; I'm sure the military intelligence would love to have some genuine subjects to practice their techniques on.

The only other alternative is to shoot the evil b*stards....... It's one thing if they go after the politicians, but when they start murdering innocent people, including innocent children, who have no dictate on controlling any grievances the radicalists have against western societies, then it's time to we took action and show them that we can fight back harder than they ever could imagine. F*ck the do-gooders who are taking the piss out of our western legal systems to stop any kind of round-up of these idiots! It's time for real action! We should declare a "State of Emergency" and lets get these evil b*stards rounded up, locked-up and out of societies harms way.

As for the insignificant misfits - If they sympathise then they are a possible threat now or certainly could be in the future..... They should know that if anyone sympathises with such an evil radical twisted doctrine such as ISIS advocate then they will be found and locked up.... If they don't like it then they should leave the UK permanently; I'm sure we won't miss them.  :P

Hawk.

Boerenlater

Quote from: JonOfMine on June 04, 2017, 08:06:10 AM
This is scary...
Praying won't solve the problem of islam.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

JMTRacing

Quote from: Boerenlater on June 04, 2017, 01:16:10 PM
This is scary...

It's not Islam it's just extremists, they want us to turn on Islam so isis have a reason to attack us or turn themselves into a victim.

Gzehoo

Any #tags? Chalk on footpath? Whatever?

(don't want to joke, our country is attacked because of "no tolerancy" - despite the fact in Poland there are Tatars which live with us in peace.

These people who died in terrorist attacks didn't deserve for death because of stupid politics)

Hawk

Quote from: JonOfMine on June 04, 2017, 01:39:17 PM
Quote from: Boerenlater on June 04, 2017, 01:16:10 PM
This is scary...

It's not Islam it's just extremists, they want us to turn on Islam so isis have a reason to attack us or turn themselves into a victim.

+1  ;)

Anyone who knows real Islamists knows they are the nicest people you could wish to meet or know in life. Islam is a peaceful religion, the same as any other true religion is peaceful. There is no such thing as a violent religion, just those that twist a religion to suit and justify their own violent ends.

Hawk.

miki

If someone is a twat, they are a twat, regardless of what religion they decide to practice or not.