• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:32:41 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

your quickest laptime

Started by Become dust, June 07, 2017, 11:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Become dust

so today I was doing my usual thing doing some laps around Victoria circuit
on the new MotoGP 2017 Yamaha,

doing my usual shit tryna bind laps together without falling attempting to follow my racing line you know, the usual repetition. anyways I think it was lap 10 after a small pause I was feeling swift on the controller, my mixtape/playlist is playing rainy weather sick in bed (technically on my chair but hey) I went around on the lap 10 almost lost the rear multiple times! considering the fact that the rear slide out multiple times I thought I fucked this lap like any other.
I took a glimpse on the timer and for some reason, it was green numbers, I thought to myself heh... I guess some milliseconds would not hurt to achieve, floored the throttle crossed the finish line!

and there it was 1'33.33 I managed to beat my old record by 2 seconds!!! what a surprise :O

which left me thinking what is your current greatest achievement when it comes to lap times? what track? what bike?

matty0l215

There used to be a hot lap server and event run by motonline but im bot sure weather it still works

I think it would be noce to have again..
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

CapeDoctor

Quote from: matty0l215 on June 07, 2017, 11:30:35 AM

you mean noice, of course...  ;D

Become dust

Quote from: matty0l215 on June 07, 2017, 11:30:35 AM
There used to be a hot lap server and event run by motonline but im bot sure weather it still works

:o sounds like alot of fun!

Blackheart

IMT servers are linked at motonline your times are recorded here: http://gp-bikes.motonline-france.com/bestlaps.php

JamoZ

I think it was beta 4, where some of us dipped into the 25`s on Victoria with the Murusama.
If i recall correctly i think Alibaskins even managed a 24? Don`t know what the fast times with that combo are nowadays, but back then it was magic to hit those numbers ;)

doNico

did a 26 around there with the first motogp duc ... lovley bike  ::)
.. now, im not able to manage a time under 30

tchemi

I managed a 1.29.XXX with the murasama. But I still consider myself as a rookie.

1.33 Is a very correct time ! I'm proud of yourself padawan ! :D

Become dust

Quote from: tchemi on June 07, 2017, 10:04:34 PM
I managed a 1.29.XXX with the murasama. But I still consider myself as a rookie.

1.33 Is a very correct time ! I'm proud of yourself padawan ! :D

<3 thanks

Become dust

Huge improvements have been made guys. in the span of the day, I have managed to reduce my record all the way down to 1'32.303

I'm so hyped :D!!! fucking hands be shaking!!

Become dust

Quote from: Become dust on June 08, 2017, 07:22:46 PM
Huge improvements have been made guys. in the span of the day, I have managed to reduce my record all the way down to 1'32.303

I'm so hyped :D!!! fucking hands be shaking!!

not sure if it was a lucky run but hey new record <3

CapeDoctor

June 11, 2017, 09:16:57 AM #11 Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 09:18:49 AM by CapeDoctor
one of my favorite tracks for a relaxing spin, is Goodwood.
a relatively low-stress, high fun factor track...  ;D
currently, my best time is 1:18:344, using the Road Ducati 916.
i'm pretty sure i can crack 1:18 with it, but so far, no go.
who's up for a quick friendly Sunday challenge, see if you can beat my time....?  ;D
shouldn't really be much of a challenge for 'some', but for those mere mortals, it's a perfectly reasonable (and reachable) time to chase, methinks.

first guy to do it gets a free paint job....  ;D

BOBR6 84

Quote from: CapeDoctor on June 11, 2017, 09:16:57 AM
one of my favorite tracks for a relaxing spin, is Goodwood.
a relatively low-stress, high fun factor track...  ;D
currently, my best time is 1:18:344, using the Road Ducati 916.
i'm pretty sure i can crack 1:18 with it, but so far, no go.
who's up for a quick friendly Sunday challenge, see if you can beat my time....?  ;D
shouldn't really be much of a challenge for 'some', but for those mere mortals, it's a perfectly reasonable (and reachable) time to chase, methinks.

first guy to do it gets a free paint job....  ;D

Same Cape..  8) Lovely track.. last time i played was on this track with the 500 2stroke. noice noice  :D

couple of laps.. few mistakes with the gears etc lol but great immersive fun  :)

think i already posted this but.. hey ho
https://www.youtube.com/v/Pznt3b5SQJo

CapeDoctor

that's a good start, mate.  8)
i find i can gain most time by taking St Mary's turn properly.
get that done properly, and you're bound to get a good time in.  ;)

CapeDoctor

i get my best times at Goodwood with the 916 using a sprocket ratio of 14/40....
i have beaten my 1:18 time, but only in ideal lap time, not an actual completed lap. it's a start, anyway.
just took the Moto2 Kalex around here, also a great blast.
the Ducati is a wobbling beast in comparison....  ;D