• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 03:45:29 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

CAWS MOD team - Beta 12+ - Bike Release - Clubman350

Started by h106frp, March 03, 2018, 07:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapeDoctor

good day gents :D
been a while, and i need some assistance to make sure i'm not missing something obvious here.
installed b13 a week back, installed most of the bikes in bike mod without issue, except for these 2. i d/l'd the two files from the bike mod first, and no go - they simply don't appear in the bike list at all.
i then d/'d the two from the first post here, as it seems the bike mod one didn't include the tyres. anyway, that didn't work either.
what am i missing here? any ideas? the tyres folder is a new addition since i last had GPB installed (b11), but that was easy enough and i have seemingly all other bikes from the bike mod working, barring these two.
maybe they don't work with b13? any assistance, as always, much appreciated.

now off to go test out the new Spa track ... :D

matty0l215

The tyre files are inside the main bike folder.

Go over to the BikeMOD to get the files in .pkz format for easier install

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?;topic=2626.100
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

CapeDoctor

March 17, 2018, 09:58:26 AM #17 Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 10:04:15 AM by CapeDoctor
hi matty
thanks for the quick reply, mate - perhaps we are talking about different bikes? i have the norton manx installed and working just fine, but these clubman 350's simply don't appear in the game at all. (unless that just happened to be the first post in what you linked me to)
if i understand correctly, they are named 2TCLUB350.pkz and 2TCLUB350_modelB.pkz in the bike mod?
these two pkz files are sitting inside the bikes folder with all the others, but they're nowhere to be found in the bike list?
i thought i might find them in the SSP600 class, but not, nor can i find them anywhere else...?
i have every available stand and tyre mod installed, so not sure what i'm missing....  ???

annnd.....

in traditional form, i figured out what i was doing (or rather, NOT doing) as soon as i posted.
for some reason, my eyes just seemed to ignore the blatant reality of the fact that there is a new class, GP350.  ;D
soon as that reality sunk in, i just had to laugh. there they are, same place they always were, lol.
off to go for a spin, cheers and apologies for the silly stuff. have a great weekend!   8)

matty0l215

matty0l215

Quote from: CapeDoctor on March 17, 2018, 09:58:26 AM
hi matty
thanks for the quick reply, mate - perhaps we are talking about different bikes? i have the norton manx installed and working just fine, but these clubman 350's simply don't appear in the game at all. (unless that just happened to be the first post in what you linked me to)
if i understand correctly, they are named 2TCLUB350.pkz and 2TCLUB350_modelB.pkz in the bike mod?
these two pkz files are sitting inside the bikes folder with all the others, but they're nowhere to be found in the bike list?
i thought i might find them in the SSP600 class, but not, nor can i find them anywhere else...?
i have every available stand and tyre mod installed, so not sure what i'm missing....  ???

annnd.....

in traditional form, i figured out what i was doing (or rather, NOT doing) as soon as i posted.
for some reason, my eyes just seemed to ignore the blatant reality of the fact that there is a new class, GP350.  ;D
soon as that reality sunk in, i just had to laugh. there they are, same place they always were, lol.
off to go for a spin, cheers and apologies for the silly stuff. have a great weekend!   8)