• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:15:10 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Side stands....

Started by CapeDoctor, June 09, 2017, 04:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapeDoctor

hi folks
i know GP bikes don't have them, and i can fully appreciate why they haven't been implemented.
this request/wish is aimed at making it a possibility  for the future, especially as there is bound to be more and more modded road bikes. for those bikes, it would be really cool to have side stands, especially dreaming of the day the rider could actually get off his bike, put it on the side stand, stand next to the bike for a photo.
ach, maybe i'm confusing GP Bikes sim with some other type of game, lol    8)

Become dust

Quote from: CapeDoctor on June 09, 2017, 04:24:59 AM
hi folks
i know GP bikes don't have them, and i can fully appreciate why they haven't been implemented.
this request/wish is aimed at making it a possibility  for the future, especially as there is bound to be more and more modded road bikes. for those bikes, it would be really cool to have side stands, especially dreaming of the day the rider could actually get off his bike, put it on the side stand, stand next to the bike for a photo.
ach, maybe i'm confusing GP Bikes sim with some other type of game, lol    8)

id say it would be a cool implementation once the game is fully polished and published/released

tchemi

Manu was working on some sort of podium for one of its bike. So I think it is not that hard to move the bike in the showroom. You can try to create a custom stand and make the bike lean a little on it.
It should be acheivable by bike modders

Blackheart

Quote from: tchemi on June 09, 2017, 05:48:18 PM
Manu was working on some sort of podium for one of its bike. So I think it is not that hard to move the bike in the showroom. You can try to create a custom stand and make the bike lean a little on it.
It should be acheivable by bike modders

It's not possible...

CapeDoctor

Quote from: Blackheart on June 09, 2017, 09:51:33 PM
It's not possible...

i don't believe you...

;D

no really, that's just one sentence i can seldom accept in the world of programming...
better to say.... not possible currently.... or something similar, that i could accept, just about.   ;)

Blackheart

CapeDoctor

ah, now i can rest easy.
thanks, Blacky.   8)