• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:56:33 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[RACE 7]Brands Hatch GP _NDS

Started by Napalm Nick, July 16, 2017, 08:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

July 16, 2017, 08:50:24 PM Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 10:40:20 PM by Napalm Nick
Started this to help out lol.

Good win fin.

Someone teach me the art of staying on pleeeeeeeease!  ;D

Lapped and still 4th not a bad result for the TEAM points.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Sim UK

Does that make me 5th technically?

Good race chaps, great finish lol :-P
Mind the furniture.

doubledragoncc

July 16, 2017, 09:12:44 PM #2 Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 09:18:15 PM by doubledragoncc
Congrats Finpower, Meyer, and Warlock or was it Nick bloody GPB does it again with timings lol.

Thanks for sticking it out with so few riders and that GPB just seems to get worse with pings these days

DD

EDIT Live stream here with poo audio due to Sykpe and me being dumb:

https://www.youtube.com/v/u00Z-6b-ZH8
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

finpower

Many Thanks.
Was really a hard race.I had me for medium front and hard rear decided.were almost a bad variant had been.
The last 3 rounds were a horror.front tires has broken down tremendously.
Was today again 11 hours of carp fishing and was very tired.
Have me then beer approved and that was very good doping.
Today I was a lucky winner, but have always had an eye on meyer.
So nice race today and was fun.
See us at the next race.

Greeting fin
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Napalm Nick

July 16, 2017, 09:36:13 PM #4 Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 09:41:46 PM by Napalm Nick
Watching the Live stream DD. If I may suggest....Keep one eye on the map and you can see the positions easy (I was in front from the start) and also you can see where the action is to be able to jump to any battles for good viewing. (Ah now I see you do it later)

Would be nice if it was possible to click on the map numbers to view them (Max!)  :D

Anyway thanks DD its nice to watch it!

Edit: hahaha - yes you didn't swear much DD only the opening sentence lol!  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Warlock

Well, not many riders there tonight but was fun.

A mix of feelings though, I was having a good start when knocked out by Messy and came into the last position. So tried to keep cold and did 8 laps in a row pushing and catching Finpower who was 1rst by the time after Meyer  crashed. When i was really close to Fin the fecking front wheel just folded and lost all my chances AARRGGHHH!!. Min 12:28 in livestream video, nasty fold.
I wasn't hoping to win, obviously, as Meyer was just flying over the track  :P, but had some good pace to catch Fin.
After that los my confidence on the bike and all went down with several more crashes.

Fin really deserves that win, did the whole race with no crashes, good one m8. Consistency is the key.

Sorry for Mike jumpstart , i wouldnt mind to restart for you m8, and i thought DD was going to, but once you start you have no chance type asking for it without losing all concentration... shame.

Hawk

@DD: May I suggest that it should be totally your decision as server and race admin/organiser to decide whether a restart is required or not and not wait for riders to let you know what they want to do?  :)
If you wait for riders to decide, you'll never get a consensus on a restart because some will want a restart and others won't... you have to totally take charge of that decision yourself as race admin.  :)

Personally I would've restarted the race because Mike got a jump start while waiting to start the race and that is something we all know is a quirky thing that can happen on the start grid with no fault of the rider..... It would've been a different matter had a rider just crashed at the start; to me a crash is not a good reason for a restart unless it is a mass pile-up on the grid. Lol  ;D

I watched the race live online, and the last 2 or 3 laps were brilliant with Meyer catching Fin, passing, then falling, then Fin snatching victory on the last lap..... That was BRILLIANT!! Really very unlucky for Meyer, but those last 3 laps made the race.... Enjoyed that! ;D ;D

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

I knew Mike was not having a good time as had no practice and was waiting for anyone else to ask so I did not do a restart and Mike was happy lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.