• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:45:51 PM

[RACE 5]NC - Mugello_NDS

Started by doubledragoncc, June 12, 2017, 10:18:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

Dont know why same settings and i fucked up as i forgot to change practice time lol
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

CapeDoctor

well, enjoy the race, guys.  ;D
looks like i won't be there, not for lack of trying...  maybe next time.

Boerenlater

On Nicks request; how to start like you're cheating :P
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

Nice of you to share that Boeren I must try it!

But I think you also use Rockets  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 18, 2017, 09:17:23 PM
Nice of you to share that Boeren I must try it!

But I think you also use Rockets  ;)

Totally agree there! i want to buy your rockets Boeren! :D
Meyer#12

Hawk

Well done to Meyer for the win and Nick and Fin for 2nd and 3rd.  Congrats guys!  ;D 8)

Just watched the live replay vid on DD's Youtube site and I must apologise to whoever it was who I clipped on the start? I think it was either Groove or SimUK? I didn't realise I'd knocked anyone off on the start.... I know I was very close going paste but I certainly didn't feel anything. Any way my apologies to whoever it was.  :(

Personally I just cannot get on with this bike at all. Said it before(posted a test report on it too), but this bike doesn't run like a 2 stroke at all... more like a 4 stroke.... I just hope there is a major update before the next race or I may drop out.... I just cannot ride this bike at all... at the moment I'm probably more a hindrance in races for those that can ride this bike?  :-\

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

Congrats to Meyer, NIck and Finpower for podium

I have to check as Messy may have been bumfooked by GPB and lost 3 laps

Happened last week and I will spend many hours, beers and looking at the screen as if the are the best boobs on it to get it right

MY word will be the end word or I will cry!!!

Hope you all enjoyed the race and had fun.....................its the whole point of it

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

finpower

I had a bad start (as always). 8)
There me still somebody shot down. As the last I took the fight.
Had then also no crash more and I still worked for the third place.
Has really made fun and hope for the next race.

And after 13 hours of carp fishing.
I'm done. ::)

To the next race.
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

doubledragoncc

Quote from: Hawk on June 18, 2017, 09:28:40 PM
Well done to Meyer for the win and Nick and Fin for 2nd and 3rd.  Congrats guys!  ;D 8)

Just watched the live replay vid on DD's Youtube site and I must apologise to whoever it was who I clipped on the start? I think it was either Groove or SimUK? I didn't realise I'd knocked anyone off on the start.... I know I was very close going paste but I certainly didn't feel anything. Any way my apologies to whoever it was.  :(

Personally I just cannot get on with this bike at all. Said it before(posted a test report on it too), but this bike doesn't run like a 2 stroke at all... more like a 4 stroke.... I just hope there is a major update before the next race or I may drop out.... I just cannot ride this bike at all... at the moment I'm probably more a hindrance in races for those that can ride this bike?  :-\

Hawk.

If you drop off as you say and make me lose one of my favorite racers I will have to hunt you down and fong you!!!

Please dont leave bro, your a big part of this and would be a shame if you did not get your ass kicked all the way to the end of the championship 8)

badtothebone99

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 18, 2017, 09:29:36 PM

Yes, I was quiet in 2nd, then at penultimate and last lap, the board on main straight reported that I was 6th and then 7th, completely outta nowhere, in fact my total time in standings is second faster.
However it's been a great race, very good pace that I didn't expected cause of lack of training during the week, only three crashes, good qualifing and one of the best high speed. Never ride as comfortable as this race in Mugello
Congrats to Meyer because it was uncatchable!

Sorry for not perfect english

Click like if you love motorbikes ;) https://www.facebook.com/artfmoto?fref=ts

Boerenlater

Quote from: badtothebone99 on June 18, 2017, 09:42:42 PM

Yes, I was quiet in 2nd, then at penultimate and last lap, the board on main straight reported that I was 6th and then 7th, completely outta nowhere, in fact my total time in standings is second faster.
However it's been a great race, very good pace that I didn't expected cause of lack of training during the week, only three crashes, good qualifing and one of the best high speed. Never ride as comfortable as this race in Mugello

In the later part of the race you were about to lap me then you suddenly disappeared, both from the track and from the leaderbord.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 18, 2017, 09:33:03 PM
Quote from: Hawk on June 18, 2017, 09:28:40 PM

Hawk.

If you drop off as you say and make me lose one of my favorite racers I will have to hunt you down and fong you!!!

Please dont leave bro, your a big part of this and would be a shame if you did not get your ass kicked all the way to the end of the championship 8)

Haha! Thanks DD, appreciate that mate.  ;) 8)

As you know, I'm not usually one to give-up or drop out of events or races, but no matter how I try to set this bike up there is no positive track on the front end, the front end is unstable and understeers like a pig, the rear end always seems to want to break away going into corners..... For me personally I just can't find a way to get this bike to ride well and it's frustrating the hell out of me to the extent I just don't want to ride the bike at all now...... Anyway, there is two weeks till the next race so we'll see mate.... but I am praying for an update. Lol.  ;D

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

Quote from: badtothebone99 on June 18, 2017, 09:42:42 PM

Not cleaned it up but Messy is right if you look at the time and Meyer had it last week

1    12    Meyer12    NSR250 99    20    40'31.514       
2    68    Napalm Nick    RGV250 97    20    41'28.936    57.421    
3    56    finpower    RGV250 97    20    41'47.354    1'15.839    
4    13    Warlock    RGV250 97    20    41'51.972    1'20.457    
5    87    Tchemi    NSR250 99    20    42'07.114    1'35.599    
6    20    Grooveski    RGV250 97    19    41'44.224    1 Lap    
7    36    Boerenlater    NSR250 99    18    41'40.915    2 Laps    
8    99    Messy    RSW250 99    17    41'04.588    3 Laps    
9    7    Hawk    NSR250 99    13    31'22.321    7 Laps    
10    78    Sim UK    NSR250 98    12    31'06.304    8 Laps    
11    63    IASystems    NSR250 98       DNS       

I am the server GOD and my word will be the last..........................after I get up in the mornin and check it all again......................POINT!!!   8)

SG........................ServerGod

doubledragoncc

Sorry but if I cant ride I need my fun some way

Thanks for turning up guys, it means a lot

DD

tchemi

Hoooo, dear #SG.

Just to say that, I have benn in 3rd place for a very long time in the race (I'll explain what happened tomorrow) I was behind Meyer and Messy. Then I fuck up, as allways... Warlock and Fin passed me but they don't deserve it because I am more pretty and I smell goog and This podium was mine.

But anyway, I never saw Messy behind me and never passed him a,d I was 6th for all the the end of the race. In front of me was Warlock, Fin, Nick, Messy and Meyer... My 2 cents...