• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:25:42 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

CAWS MOD TEAM - TRACK RELEASE - WIP Oulton Park

Started by h106frp, June 28, 2017, 04:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

h106frp

June 28, 2017, 04:08:43 PM Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 10:57:38 PM by Napalm Nick
Should be on the data base soon, Oulton park WIP with 3 layouts.

Syd

Syd

Fantastic! Thanks Thanks Thanks.
Done over 50 laps with only the 250 and MV, both bikes need more suspension travel to cope better with the bumps ;) (the MV only seems to have about an inch?)
If you're careful over the bumpy bits it soon starts to become and look realistic and a great feeling getting it right. I really hope there is no smoothing happening in the next update.
Visually, on a par with Donnington and Brands, lovely!

Napalm Nick

Thanks for the feedback Syd. Don't worry no smoothing planned I think  :D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Warlock

No worries Syd, we loved it as it is  :)

CapeDoctor

just put in a few laps this morning, and it doesn't disappoint.  ;D
in fact ...it's awesome!   8)   now i have to juggle 3 new favorite tracks, which all happen to come from the CAWS stable.
Brands, Donington, Oulton - you guys have hit home runs with each. (or sixes, if cricket is your game  ;))
thanks for the great tracks, and looking forward to whatever might be in the pipeline, of course....  8)

vali_grad

thank you sir !  life goal achieved ! :))
new sim in town ? ping me !

Joeski

ooooooo yess!! Oulton is quite possibly my favourite place on the planet so this has made me a happy bunny....if only I could progress past Philip Island  ;D

Nice work, where can I download??
Life's not a dress rehearsal, you only get one lap; why not make it a good one?

Meyer#12

Quote from: Joeski on August 06, 2017, 05:05:10 PM
ooooooo yess!! Oulton is quite possibly my favourite place on the planet so this has made me a happy bunny....if only I could progress past Philip Island  ;D

Nice work, where can I download??

Here: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=4584.0
Meyer#12

Joeski

Joeski

just did a few laps and wow - top job!  8)  8)

Hawk

Quote from: Joeski on August 12, 2017, 05:11:33 PM
just did a few laps and wow - top job!  8)  8)

On behalf of the CAWS MOD Team, thank you for your feedback Joeski. Appreciated mate!  ;) 8)

Hawk.

Joeski

No problem!

I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting it to be so close to the real thing with all the camber changes, rollers etc...but jumping on an r6, I can use exactly the same braking markers and visual references as I would on my own trusty r6. The bike reacts exactly how it should through clay hill and over the rollers on island straight/out of druids.

So another thumbs up from me, I have a track I can finally do more than one lap without crashing!!

Davide74

October 03, 2017, 02:33:44 PM #13 Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 02:38:40 PM by Davide74
THX!!

teeds

Thanks, awesome track! The kerb and grass detail are bang on.