• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:27:24 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

MASSIVE News is coming Guys!

Started by Sim UK, June 29, 2017, 12:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-aGy-

just trying to understand what is going on

VirginiaF1

Let's all hold our water till Saturday night..

Carefully watching the vids with the sound cranked up (to hear the Q&A) gives a good experience of what they went through.

Good on ya Mates!

Until 8PM UK London time then.. 8) :-X

MultiCOOLFRESH

C'mon guys, now just stay calm and do not ask anything until saturday. This is very disrespectful, in my opinion. I am excited aswell, but I do not ask questions, because I can read what DD said to us, so please guys, you are doing the exact thing DD wanted to avoid...

MCF
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

PiBoSo

August 31, 2017, 11:45:31 PM #138 Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 12:09:55 AM by PiBoSo
Quote from: -aGy- on August 31, 2017, 10:40:01 PM
is this for iasystems controller or gp bikes or both. idont understand why anyone want to play milestones motogp17...ride 2 ok with mods but come on..guy who is playing is he ever try   a bike?dont  understand me wrong. its outstanding progress you guys are making but im little confuse here. is piboso onboard?what is the BIG NEWS you guys are talking about 2months?this game needs marketing because nobody dont know about it..but no is no and again my english yes its bad

Mmmmmh...
You are not the only one who is confused about this thread. It's not entirely clear to me either.
As far as I understood it, DD and friends got in contact with someone at Dorna to showcase their hardware and, incidentally, if an opportunity would have opened, try to push GP Bikes as the official software for MotoGP eSport.
I had NO involvement in the venture, and I was 100% sure nothing good would have come for GPB.
Nonetheless, I tried to update GPB before the meeting just to avoid to take the blame for the failure ( that I knew was coming ) in making anyone interested in GPB.

Of course I wish all the best to DD & Co. with their simulator  :)

P.S.
It was my understanding that the passes were for 3 days. Apparently, they turned out to be for 3 hours... Sadly, my pessimism was justified...
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Blackheart

+1 for the Stoner fan ( ;D)

I watched all vids and...  I'm very confused.

Just a point; GP Bikes for eSport?

Atm the MotoGP17 eSport are based on the riders ghosts... put this feature in the next update imo its a good move for the future.

matty0l215

What the intention were and what we were able to achive in the end were two different thing. Just wait for DD's Q&A now.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Boerenlater

I just want to say I like DDs shoes, they really suit his style.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

doubledragoncc

LOL

TY Boerenlater, I dont know where you see my snakeskins?

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

poumpouny

So after the Saturday's Live stream, will there be a thread that will recapitulate the stream ?, because as i unterstood it, the streaming will be immediately deleted from youtube due to dorna's confidentiality copyright ?

Boerenlater

Quote from: doubledragoncc on September 01, 2017, 07:48:23 AM
LOL

TY Boerenlater, I dont know where you see my snakeskins?

DD
The mega from Mike.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

doubledragoncc

Oh okay

I did not realize he had ir open for all which is actually better than posting on forum as is not public post lol

TY Mike

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

HornetMaX

Quote from: doubledragoncc on September 01, 2017, 07:59:48 AM
I did not realize he had ir open for all which is actually better than posting on forum as is not public post lol
But the Mega link is on the forum ...

doubledragoncc

I am still running around like a blue assed fly and missing stuff sorry for my dumb ass lol

DD

KG_03

With the respect to the whole GPB team, I bet that Dorna won't be interested in GPB because it is too difficult. I watch interveiws with Milestone developers and talk with ppl through steam forums and I see that only a couple of ppl want the Milestone games to be more realistic. Look how many ppl play onboard. The GPB needs time and practice to do ride without thinking and after a long time you can enjoy this game. Companies want to earn money fast and easy. Motorcycles games are a small market, and GPB is a game for a small piece of that motorcyclists group who want to feel some realism in virtual world. Thats why I didn't have a big expectations from presenting GPBikes to Dorna.
I really would like to bet a better controler for motorcycling games as playing on game pad does not give that feeling.
Still I look forward to the live stream :-)

PiBoSo

Quote from: KG13 on September 01, 2017, 10:20:47 AM
With the respect to the whole GPB team, I bet that Dorna won't be interested in GPB because it is too difficult. I watch interveiws with Milestone developers and talk with ppl through steam forums and I see that only a couple of ppl want the Milestone games to be more realistic. Look how many ppl play onboard. The GPB needs time and practice to do ride without thinking and after a long time you can enjoy this game. Companies want to earn money fast and easy. Motorcycles games are a small market, and GPB is a game for a small piece of that motorcyclists group who want to feel some realism in virtual world. Thats why I didn't have a big expectations from presenting GPBikes to Dorna.
I really would like to bet a better controler for motorcycling games as playing on game pad does not give that feeling.
Still I look forward to the live stream :-)

In theory eSport does require challenging software, to make it interesting.
It's more of a money problem: Milestone already has the resources, the licenses, the contents and the staff to handle the eSport side, as a by-product of their game, at zero cost for Dorna.
Sadly it's all about money, nothing else counts...
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".