• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

MASSIVE News is coming Guys!

Started by Sim UK, June 29, 2017, 12:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapeDoctor

well, consider me giddy!   ;D
great news for the HS2, and a superb opportunity for GPB  to be shown off!
congrats, and best of luck for all involved for this project in the weeks ahead    8)

Hawk

This is really very exciting and fantastic news and I will be looking forward to seeing any posts and videos of the event and outcome..... Well done indeed DD and Mike!  ;D 8)

You may have already proposed this behind the scenes, but I'd have thought this would've been a PRIZE opportunity for Piboso to attend and promote the GPB side of it as well as provide technical support and extend his network of potential backers, etc, etc?  :)

We are working hard on getting the Silverstone track out, but we are definitely being hampered by the edf-exporter texture transparency bug right now.

This is great news! Good luck guys!  ;D

Hawk.

poumpouny

Wow, why not propose to Pib to go with you ? about the moto gp, moto 2, moto 3 mod is it safe to show a non liscenced mod to the dorna guys ? may be just to show the potential of modding capabilities and possibility of gp bikes but not for "official demo" !
Any way, good luck guys we're all behind you !  :)

doubledragoncc

I am working on the legal side of it but it is a WIP and not an advertized full released game. The point is to try and show Dorna what can be done and to get their blessings lol. As the bikes are NOT from Piboso I want at least the same track as I will use in MotoGP. This being said, it is a demo and not a released product. The guys at Dorna are really wanting the best eSports they can make so they WANT to see new things. First demo will be JUST PURE PIBOSO product, then I can say I can show them how it can be done with the bikes from MotoGP etc etc

I would like to ask PIBOSO to come and thinking of the PM I will be sending him/her lol. I will need to know more about PIBOSO as I cant just use an alias to introduce somebody to Dorna. This is why we have the 5th pass for a special guest.

DD

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

tchemi

That, indeed, is a massive news !!

Good luck guys ! I wish you the best

HornetMaX

Quote from: poumpouny on July 12, 2017, 11:25:11 AM
Wow, why not propose to Pib to go with you ?
I'd love to see him going but as far as I know he's a bit on the shy side.

Quote from: poumpouny on July 12, 2017, 11:25:11 AM
about the moto gp, moto 2, moto 3 mod is it safe to show a non liscenced mod to the dorna guys ?
Well, it could at least show that the fans are interested and motivated.
At any rate, it must be made very clear that these mods are not officially supported by PiBoSo, they are fans-made stuff.
Also, if questioned, let's not try to hide that come mods are sort of illegal. But we also have some (beautiful) bikes made from scratch !

poumpouny

Quotewould like to ask PIBOSO to come and thinking of the PM I will be sending him/her lol. I will need to know more about PIBOSO as I cant just use an alias to introduce somebody to Dorna.

Lol, Pib is a master about being Anonymous on internet, i've search whole Google about him/her but didn't find anything lol

doubledragoncc

Before ANYTHING is shown I will discuss full legal matters with all involved to ensure there are NO problems.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

MultiCOOLFRESH

This sounds just massive. I love the chance that Piboso and you DD have. This could push GP Bikes so hard, aswell as the HS2 systems.

I am very hyped and happy for y'all. Go and make the best out of it :)

MCF
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

Toomes1

Wow brilliant news guys, 2 birds with 1 stone....congrats to You guys and all the blessings I can send with you.

Sim UK

Guys I just wanted to say;

This is why I love the GPB community so darned much, awesome collection of skilled, passionate and like-minded people working together to make something great even better!  You guys are awesome and on behalf of DD and myself we so appreciate your support and best wishes!

My thanks also to Piboso for creating GPB and the resulting community and I hope so much you can join us for this Epic Experience!

Finally I wanted to extend my gratitude and thanks to DD for the opportunity to be a part of IASystems.  It is a massive honour for me and something I never, ever expected to be possible 18 months ago before I started YT.  You have done something epic with the Hs2, I knew it the moment I first saw it many years ago back when it was the Hs1.

I as no doubt all of the GPB community will be hoping Dorna & their associates opt to use their considerable influence so that we can share the fantastic Hs2 experience with as many people across the globe as possible.

DD thank you for your passion and hard work to make the Hs2 a reality, you Sir are a legend Bravo!
Mind the furniture.

Mikey

Quote from: Sim UK on July 12, 2017, 01:02:40 PM
Guys I just wanted to say;

This is why I love the GPB community so darned much, awesome collection of skilled, passionate and like-minded people working together to make something great even better!  You guys are awesome and on behalf of DD and myself we so appreciate your support and best wishes!

My thanks also to Piboso for creating GPB and the resulting community and I hope so much you can join us for this Epic Experience!

Finally I wanted to extend my gratitude and thanks to DD for the opportunity to be a part of IASystems.  It is a massive honour for me and something I never, ever expected to be possible 18 months ago before I started YT.  You have done something epic with the Hs2, I knew it the moment I first saw it many years ago back when it was the Hs1.

I as no doubt all of the GPB community will be hoping Dorna & their associates opt to use their considerable influence so that we can share the fantastic Hs2 experience with as many people across the globe as possible.

DD thank you for your passion and hard work to make the Hs2 a reality, you Sir are a legend Bravo!

...Goose bumps... (chicken flesh, for those that call it that) 8) ;)

doubledragoncc

No joke, I can bearly see my keyboard for tears, thank you for the kind words but I just hope Piboso feels the same. Thank you all

Allan JP Beaton (DD)

doubledragoncc

Thank you so much for the support
nuovaic donated £30 

DD

Napalm Nick

Here's an idea - take a good race replay too with plenty of riders in it! Tie it in with a good Livestream recording to play while people are standing around discussing e-leagues.  :D

Edit....and have Matty win using his/your HS1/2 ! Ching ching!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"