• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:05:19 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

MASSIVE News is coming Guys!

Started by Sim UK, June 29, 2017, 12:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sim UK

Apologies that I cannot tell you exactly what this news is right now (not my news to give) but very soon you will understand why; and the news is EPIC and will mean a lot to ALL of you I promise ;-)

So tonight at 5pm I have a video going up and it might enlighten you as to what the news is but TBH you might have to be very intuitive to figure it out!  I've said to much already....

Please watch it through and show your support where I hope you will see the nudge from me ;-)  Sorry too excited by the potential here to contain myself...

5pm 29th June 2017: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w636x0DbII

Keep your eyes open to HUGE NEWS here on the forum soon I hope!
Mind the furniture.

MultiCOOLFRESH

I may have an idea :D, but I will definetly watch the video :)
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

Sim UK

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on June 29, 2017, 02:56:57 PM
I may have an idea :D, but I will definetly watch the video :)

Thanks, just get behind GPB and hope for the best :-)
Mind the furniture.

Ryanoh4

I have seen this response from a lot of motogp 17 players "If I want a real sim I go and ride in real life, I want to play a motorcycle game" that's probably a high percentage of them, also didn't Piboso say he would never do AI riders?

Sim UK

Quote from: Ryanoh4 on June 29, 2017, 04:56:46 PM
I have seen this response from a lot of motogp 17 players "If I want a real sim I go and ride in real life, I want to play a motorcycle game" that's probably a high percentage of them, also didn't Piboso say he would never do AI riders?

Yeah you're not wrong about that quote, I have seen it many times.  I just question how many of them have access to Mugello? lol

That aside Piboso I believe does have something along the lines of an anti AI stance (and to be fair to Milestone AI is extremely tricky) but I was rather thinking along the lines of the MotoGP Championship where there are not any AI riders at all!?!?!  Now I have you thinking lol
Mind the furniture.

PiBoSo

The petition in the video description is missing a huge point. It's not Dorna who chooses the developer. It's the developer that goes to Don Carmelo and pays for the license. Dorna doesn't care at all about the quality of the final game.
Also, from what I've been told by a person who deals with licenses, there is no such thing as an "exclusive license", despite what publishers claim. Not even for F1. Just go to the owner with enough money and yadda yadda yadda you have the license.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Sim UK

Quote from: PiBoSo on June 29, 2017, 05:34:12 PM
The petition in the video description is missing a huge point. It's not Dorna who chooses the developer. It's the developer that goes to Don Carmelo and pays for the license. Dorna doesn't care at all about the quality of the final game.
Also, from what I've been told by a person who deals with licenses, there is no such thing as an "exclusive license", despite what publishers claim. Not even for F1. Just go to the owner with enough money and yadda yadda yadda you have the license.

Thanks for taking the time to comment P. (If I can call you that)

With that in-mind would you consider being part of the MotoGP eSports Championship if there was an opportunity to do so?
Mind the furniture.

Blackheart

An other thread for MotoGP17 wtf...

Sim UK

Quote from: Blackheart on June 29, 2017, 06:15:22 PM

Not exactly Blackheart, watch the video see what you think.
Mind the furniture.

Blackheart

June 29, 2017, 06:54:29 PM #9 Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 06:58:22 PM by Blackheart
Quote from: Sim UK on June 29, 2017, 06:25:10 PM

Sorry, but for an expert in the MS games and GP Bikes, the video its just bad, bad driving, bad points. I can understand that its a "fake" review for sell more copies of GP Bikes... but I dont like it. (and no, im not a fanboy Milestone)

And the AI is ridicolus? Wrong, its nice and fun also without mods.

And here a my replay with the AI vanilla at the max difficulty, its not a genius, but you can mod the game as you want, the AI lines are right not "strange" or what else.

https://www.youtube.com/v/4Oc28ulspKk

(Vinales is the AI) If for you this is bad or not fun... ok are opinions, but for people that plays this games from Superbike 2001, its a good job  ;)

EDIT: I have something like 50 hours on this game. Not 30 mins  :P

Sim UK

Quote from: Blackheart on June 29, 2017, 06:54:29 PM
Quote from: Sim UK on June 29, 2017, 06:25:10 PM

Sorry, but for an expert in the MS games and GP Bikes, the video its just bad, bad driving, bad points. I can understand that its a "fake" review for sell more copies of GP Bikes... but I dont like it. (and no, im not a fanboy Milestone)

And the AI is ridicolus? Wrong, its nice and fun also without mods.

And here a my replay with the AI vanilla at the max difficulty, its not a genius, but you can mod the game as you want, the AI lines are right not "strange" or what else.

https://www.youtube.com/v/4Oc28ulspKk

(Vinales is the AI) If for you this is bad or not fun... ok are opinions, but for people that plays this games from Superbike 2001, its a good job  ;)

EDIT: I have something like 50 hours on this game. Not 30 mins  :P

Well I appreciate your honesty, I think it's the best policy, so to retort;

It's not a 'fake review' to promote GPB, absolutely not!  I would never and have never done that. 

I believe there is a real opportunity for GPB in relation to the MotoGP eSports championships IMHO, that was my overriding opinion and reason for posting here.

Nice riding...by you, I saw the AI slam into you a good few times there, more than enough to send you flying in real world terms but yeah sure is fun.  I wasn't saying their lines were strange, I was saying they stick to them regardless of you being there or not. 

Were you riding 3rd or 1st person?  I like the game in 3rd, cannot stand it in 1st, so I am going to guess you were in 3rd.

The MotoGP bikes, I think I mentioned in the review, are by far the best to ride and I agree this is the best of the MotoGP series to date and can be fun but if you get taken out by a rogue Kamikaze AI rider 1 too many times....I bet your not having as much fun as you seem to be in your video.

Year after year the updates from Milestone are too small and not in the right places in my humble opinion.  You clearly don't appreciate my opinion or my video and that's absolutely fine, but there we have it.

I wanted to highlight an opportunity for MotoGP to have a realistic simulator to use in their eSports arena and GPB could be that option.

Thanks for you honesty Blackheart.
Mind the furniture.

Sim UK

Just realised something you said too:  The mod is for your bike not the AI, I do not know of any mods for the AI this mod makes your bike more realistic to ride....you should try it you might like it.
Mind the furniture.

Hawk

Hi Mike.

I loved your video Mike..... I thought it was interesting, honest and straight to the point and told it how it is; an opinion I would say the majority of MotoGP 2017 customers hold about Milestones MotoGP series of arcade-sims; apart from those who obviously don't appear to know when they are being taken for a ride(Pardon the pun. Lol). ;D :P

Must admit that after reading your first post I'm more interested in the big "EPIC" news that will soon be released..... I'm hoping it will concern GPB somewhat directly and have nothing to do with Milestones MotoGP games at all?   ;) 8)

Hawk.
@BH: If you think that performance in your video will convince anyone to buy MotoGP 2017 then in my opinion I think your sadly mistaken; it's so obvious how poor the physics are, and the total lack of awareness there is by the AI rider.... Very poor in my opinion and has convinced me even more not to contemplate wasting my money on Milestone rubbish. Amazing how much the eye-candy tends to fool some people into thinking a game is good. Lol! :P

Sim UK

Quote from: Hawk on June 29, 2017, 08:21:23 PM
Hi Mike.

I loved your video Mike..... I thought it was interesting, honest and straight to the point and told it how it is; an opinion I would say the majority of MotoGP 2017 customers hold about Milestones MotoGP series of arcade-sims; apart from those who obviously don't appear to know when they are being taken for a ride(Pardon the pun. Lol). ;D :P

Must admit that after reading your first post I'm more interested in the big "EPIC" news that will soon be released..... I'm hoping it will concern GPB somewhat directly and have nothing to do with Milestones MotoGP games at all?   ;) 8)

Hawk.
@BH: If you think that performance in your video will convince anyone to buy MotoGP 2017 then in my opinion I think your sadly mistaken; it's so obvious how poor the physics are, and the total lack of awareness there is by the AI rider.... Very poor in my opinion and has convinced me even more not to contemplate wasting my money on Milestone rubbish. Amazing how much the eye-candy tends to fool some people into thinking a game is good. Lol! :P

Hi Hawk,

Thanks mate, the news is potentially very good indeed and certainly has a lot more to do with GPB and not a lot to do with MS or MotoGP 17.....but I can say no more at this point :-)

Much appreciated.
Mind the furniture.

matty0l215

I just love the fact you can broadside 4 riders and come out of the corner unscathed! So realistic it's unreal! (Quite literly ;D)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE