• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

MASSIVE News is coming Guys!

Started by Sim UK, June 29, 2017, 12:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

After "Valentino Rossi the Game", maybe we will have "Alvaro Bautista the game", based on GPB :)

[No offence for Alvaro, I wish I had 1/100th of his skill, of course]

Mikey

Quote from: HornetMaX on July 07, 2017, 09:22:41 AM
After "Valentino Rossi the Game", maybe we will have "Alvaro Bautista the game", based on GPB :)

[No offence for Alvaro, I wish I had 1/100th of his skill, of course]

hahaha too true. ;D

CapeDoctor

it would be too much to imagine that Dorna would let PiBoSo/GPB take over as official licensed 'game'.
getting a little giddy just thinking about that... :D

doubledragoncc

Just writing the post now Doc. My 2 TB drive started clicking so had to sort that out first so behind on a lot lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

CapeDoctor

of course, mate - i recently just saved a 3TB drive's contents, when a similar clicking suddenly started. scary stuff!  ;D

doubledragoncc

July 12, 2017, 09:26:08 AM #35 Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 10:15:27 AM by doubledragoncc
G'day fellas.

First off, sorry for the delay in the post but my 2TB drive started clicking and had priority to replace and clone it, which did not go totally as planned, not lol. But here it is.

To start with, this is all due to the corrispondense skills and hard work from Mike(SimUK), so the credit for getting this started must go to Mike. Thanks buddy and welcome to the IASystems Team.

So to the point...........

A while back Mike and I talked about contacting as many people and companies about the Hs2 systems I build. Although this is mainly for my systems, I have always insisted in adding GPBikes in the corrispondense to try and push it, plus it is the ONLY true simulation for bikes and I designed my system using GPBikes and not games.

A few weeks back Mike sent me a txt saying to call him ASAP as it was important. Thinking it was on a personal matter and not business I got the biggest surprise when he said Phaedra Haramis the Licensing Director from the Commercial Dept of Dorna Sports S.L. had replyed to one of his emails he had sent out!!!

Here is the first email for you to see.

Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2017 12:50

Dear Michael,

Thank you for the mail and apologies for our late reply but we have been out of the office a lot recently with several races.

We would be happy to meet you and have a demo of the HS2 and for you to explain more about your project. We are based in Barcelona but if not can also arrange a meeting in the UK or you are welcome to come to Silverstone during the race weekend in August if you would like to meet there.

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Phaedra

Phaedra Haramis / Licensing Director / Commercial Dept / Dorna Sports S.L.

Narcís Monturiol 2, 08960, Sant Just Desvern - Spain

Okay, time to let this sink in guys. I did not have the systems or the funds to meet in Barcelona plus organize the logistics for such a meeting. Mike then sent further emails to set up a meeting at Silverstone in August at the British MotoGP.

We have now had confirmation on how we can meet with Dorna and this is the email capture of it.

As you can see, ALL companies involved in eSports will be there, Sony, Milestone, Red Bull and the rest!!!

So why is this so important for me to post here? Well guess what simulation software will be used to show the full potential of the Hs2? If you say any game names leve the room now and jump in front of the first bus please!!! Naturally as per Pibosos wishes I will be advertizing GPBikes and letting those in the room try it out. I will naturally point out it is a beta and WIP but will make sure it has no cores lol. We will be there to not just demo my systems but show whoever we can the best and only true sim in the world. I intend to try and make shirts, banners, flags and flyers all with the GPB and Piboso logo puse web address for the demo. I am 100% confident we can greatly increase the interest in GPB, not just to the public but to major companies. We are there for the whole weekend and will be trying to do demos for the whole time if we can arrange it for Saturday and Sunday too (We will be watching the race though)

As I said, we are going as a team, this will include Mike(SimUK), matty0l215, myself and then we need another GPB and MotoGP games rider who can meet us and get a free Paddock Pass from me. This is the greatest oppertunity of my life and I want to make sure I also use it to promote GPB as much as possible. Many want Dorna to drop Milestone for eSports and if they do, it will be for a real simulation. This means the chance of sponsorship for who they may chose. I believe in GPB and intend to do my bit for the community to help Piboso get it to v1.0.

Although Dorna is giving us 5 Paddock Passes and a room for the day, we still have to pay for gas, food and whatever it costs for promotional banners, flyers and shirts. I have to build another system and desperately need a decent paint job on the CBR1000RR tank and tailpiece. Leo Bodnar has offered parking facilities to us for the weekend so we are good on that lol. Matty has kindly said he does not mind paying for his own gas which helps big time too. This is where maybe any of you guys can help us out a bit. ANY kind of help is much apprieciated, be it just a good idea, a link to a cheap but good printing company in UK or a few pence. All help will take a bit of pressure of me for this massive weekend. If by chance someone can donate some money to help I need to use PayPal. The IASystems account uses the following email  doubledragoncc@yahoo.com   
I normally would not ask for help, but for something like this, I can not afford to do it unprofessionally. I want to promote GPBikes in the best way possible as this is the biggest chance to do so. Anyone wishing to call by phone to UK is most welcome, my number is 07766 986981

As I know some may say I am using GPBikes to promote my system, I do not need GPB for this and in fact I need MotoGP17 as it is the eSports game, BUT I know this is a chance to show GPBikes to the world.

Thanks to Manu and CAWS for great work on bikes but I still need the latest version of Silverstone for GPB lol. I am hoping we get the official riders of Moto3, Moto2 and MotoGP to come and try my systems, but I want them to try GPBikes as that is what THEY need if it gets to be like F1 where simulators are used, they will need the right software!!! NOT just a controller and a game. I wonder if any of you have yet thought how it would feel to know Rossi or Dovi rode on your MOD bike or track in GPBikes!!! Yeah Baby!!! I will try a film as much as I can but it may be hard depending on how many people I have to deal with lol.

I have so much more to add but am so bad at this kind of thing, hence Mike being my goto guy on emails and such, but I wanted to post this personally. So I am sorry if it is a bit all over the place.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Mikey

Whoooo Hooo! damn that's exciting!! Must be a crazy feeling for all you guys!! WOW. Well,
firstly, WELL DONE!! Its super nice to hear good things happening for you folks!! Made my day.
Secondly, good luck out there. Go kick some ass. I cant wait to hear what will come of this. ;D 8)

HornetMaX

Sounds like a giant news !

If you need an ass to sit on your system, I can probably fly to SIlverstone: just checked my agenda, I'm available that week-end :)

P.S.
I'd edit-out the personal email of the Dorna people, just in case.

doubledragoncc

July 12, 2017, 09:54:22 AM #38 Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 09:59:47 AM by doubledragoncc
Thanks Max n Mikey

Good point on it

DD

Meyer#12

Quote from: doubledragoncc on July 12, 2017, 09:54:22 AM
Thanks Max n Mikey

Good point on it

DD

Probably phone number too ;)

But great news mate! Really hoping this will create some extra interest in both your systems and the GPB, but i am pretty sure it will!

If i lived closer than denmark i would for sure be interested in going, i would probably have the time.

It would maybe be possible to fly over and help, but not 100% sure yet.
Meyer#12

doubledragoncc

Thanks Meyer

I think it is best that someone dont need to fly lol. Think a UK guy is best as closer but I need an Alien rider lol.

Someone from Mars maybe ;D

DD

Meyer#12

Quote from: doubledragoncc on July 12, 2017, 10:13:39 AM
Thanks Meyer

I think it is best that someone dont need to fly lol. Think a UK guy is best as closer but I need an Alien rider lol.

Someone from Mars maybe ;D

DD

That was what i was thinking, just checked flight prices and not too bad :)

Anyways, it might be a last way out if you don't figure anything out. Just PM me and we will see id we can make it work :) no worries about the money, would of course pay those things myself.
Meyer#12

HornetMaX

Quote from: HornetMaX on July 12, 2017, 09:50:55 AM
If you need an ass to sit on your system, I can probably fly to SIlverstone: just checked my agenda, I'm available that week-end :)
Quote from: Meyer#12 on July 12, 2017, 10:17:35 AM
no worries about the money, would of course pay those things myself.
Same for me of course. I haven't checked the flights but I wasn't expecting you to pay anything for me (flight, hotel, whatever).

But Meyer is a real rider, I'm more of an amateur/engineer :)

Meyer#12

Quote from: HornetMaX on July 12, 2017, 10:29:25 AM
Quote from: HornetMaX on July 12, 2017, 09:50:55 AM
Quote from: Meyer#12 on July 12, 2017, 10:17:35 AM
no worries about the money, would of course pay those things myself.
Same for me of course. I haven't checked the flights but I wasn't expecting you to pay anything for me (flight, hotel, whatever).

But Meyer is a real rider, I'm more of an amateur/engineer :)

But you know probably more about the game than me, you would not be a bad choice Max!
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Sounds a great forward movement for you DD! Good luck indeed!  :)

Assuming PiB is already on-side (?) should be great for the game too.

Will you be using the stock PiBosO bikes at the show?

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"