• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

MASSIVE News is coming Guys!

Started by Sim UK, June 29, 2017, 12:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sim UK

Quote from: Joeski on July 31, 2017, 10:08:55 AM
Donated!

I'm still tootling around Philip Island crashing 3 times a lap, but can see the potential in this sim and the opportunity which you guys have at Silverstone is too good to miss - good luck!

PS I might pop down to catch practice on the Friday so be good to see you guys....

Thanks Joeski, your donation is massively appreciated! & It would be great to see you there!  We don't know yet our exact location but hopefully will be able to update closer to the event.
Mind the furniture.

Joeski

No problem at all Mike! It was actually a [Ride2] review of yours which brought me to GPB so it's nice to repay the favour, although it also feels like I have you to blame for many hours of frustration haha!

Yes it would be great to come see you guys if possible, it's going to be a hectic few days for you though so we'll see how it goes ey!

Life's not a dress rehearsal, you only get one lap; why not make it a good one?

Sim UK

Quote from: Joeski on August 05, 2017, 02:33:07 PM
No problem at all Mike! It was actually a [Ride2] review of yours which brought me to GPB so it's nice to repay the favour, although it also feels like I have you to blame for many hours of frustration haha!

Yes it would be great to come see you guys if possible, it's going to be a hectic few days for you though so we'll see how it goes ey!

Nice!  ;D
Mind the furniture.

Grooveski

August 05, 2017, 11:56:00 PM #78 Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 11:58:30 PM by Grooveski
Good on ya DD.  It's a good looking system you put together and I'm sure it'll go down great at Silverstone.   :)
Thought I may be down to meet y'all in person but I was going to huckle a lift from a pal who was going to be taking the kids down.  They just got a wee KX60 instead though so the GP's off.   :(
(:(  for Kev and I -  ;D for the twins! )

You planning to just LAN the three systems?
...or will you have a connection? 
....so the rest of us can terrorize your endless stream of noobs for the weekend.   :P

doubledragoncc

August 06, 2017, 06:35:42 AM #79 Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 07:11:00 AM by doubledragoncc
TY G

As GPB is unstable online it would not be good to have the dreaded core crash at the demo so no multi player unless beta12 is released and more stable. The point is about the control of the bike and physics

Got to remember Dorna has a contract with Milestone(for now) so it is all about getting the ball rolling for GPB, but, who knows. Dorna WANTS eSports to be high quality and that is something they are willing to pay for.

My goal is to get licencing and backing for the Hs2 AND GPB if possible. Imagine if Piboso got an official MotoGP licence for GPB!!!

I am still waiting on final info for which building and if we can have the room ALL weekend for public demos

Thanks for your support guys. We really need it lol

DD

EDIT: One thing I could really use help with is racing stickers for my CBR1000RR Tank and Tailpeice. Just need some to make it look not so boring lol.

I also need to borrow a Graphic card for the server PC to run GPBikes only has low wattage PSU so I need a card that draws low watts. I am low on spare cash so things are getting tight but want to give a good a demo as possible.
Just need to run a second PC to help but server system is missing a card lol.

Anyone with anything please PM me for address. Thanks guys
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

doubledragoncc

HI guys we still need one more rider for GPBikes demo and must know MotoGP17 Silverstone track too if possible.

Time is real short and Bob aint got back to me so anyone who can make their own way there and back please let me know

Will be updating all info tonight

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: doubledragoncc on August 21, 2017, 09:26:29 AM
HI guys we still need one more rider for GPBikes demo and must know MotoGP17 Silverstone track too if possible.

Time is real short and Bob aint got back to me so anyone who can make their own way there and back please let me know

DD

I would do that, but Silverstone is a little bit too far away from northtern germany ;D
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

doubledragoncc

Thanks for the offer MCF would of liked to meet you and catch up on my German lol (Can speak it just not write it correctly)

DD

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: doubledragoncc on August 21, 2017, 10:39:28 AM
Thanks for the offer MCF would of liked to meet you and catch up on my German lol (Can speak it just not write it correctly)

DD

Yeah, a nice little GP Bikes meet up would be cool, but for that the community has to grow, because we life all over the earth, so it is a little bit hard to do a meet up ;D
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

Meyer#12

Quote from: doubledragoncc on August 21, 2017, 09:26:29 AM

DD

Wish i could make it. unfortunately not possible this weekend for me :(
Meyer#12

teeds

Could I be of help DD? I live less than 2 hours travel from Silverstone so could get myself there NP.

doubledragoncc

YO tedds, your an old name here bro, you know GPB and are a well know dude so, yes, please confirm you can come.

DD

teeds

OK, have pm'd you for some details.

Joeski

I could be available.....but you deffo don't want me demoing GPB for you haha

I have a couple of graphics cards in the office so i'll see what they are and if they're any good for you...whats the minimum kinda spec you need?
Life's not a dress rehearsal, you only get one lap; why not make it a good one?

doubledragoncc

Uberslug sorted the PC out but thaqnks Joeski

Just need a rider lol.................BUT beer funds still needed for the guys as we are running on fumes

DD