• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

[QUESTION] HOW TO DO A PROPER .GEOM FILE

Started by guigui404, July 15, 2017, 08:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guigui404

Hi all ,
Stil trying to get my model right on the game , but don't know where to start for the geom file , how to makes it fit properly to my model
I've really no idea where to start , I've look the mxb tutorial , still lost  :'(

If someone can show me the correct way I'll be really thankful

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

guigui404

guigui404

hum yes already see this poumpony , but I'm really unable to succeed in doing it ..anyway , thanks for trying to help :)

CapeDoctor

Quote from: guigui404 on July 15, 2017, 09:11:03 PM

yes but it's not precise as I replace with my mouse

hi guigui, i suspect maybe we have a translation problem here...?
do you mean you are not using a mouse?
do you mean you cannot get precise results with a mouse?

from personal use, i have only used it with a mouse, and only changed small things with rider head position.
i don't like to mess too much with this stuff myself, so am not too familiar with it, either...  :)

guigui404

Yeah quite translation problem , but for exemple my wheel axis is not well place , but it need to be really precise i don't want to replace it with the mouse

h106frp

If you zoom in with the mouse wheel you should be able to position it accurately

Asdrael

If i may - the MXB tuto i did is asked at making your model fit to the correct geometry. Not making the geometry fit the model.

Small but crucial difference.

Also, it builds on the idea that your "axis" are already in their proper position. Getting the wheel axis of the wheel model in the middle of the wheel model (for example) is not done in bikeed buy with a text editor in the file directly. (same as with feet position etc).
Asdrael - #15