Author Topic: EDTracker wireless is out  (Read 423 times)

HornetMaX

• View Profile
EDTracker wireless is out
« on: July 20, 2017, 09:33:29 PM »
http://www.edtracker.co.uk/support/news/29-27-06-2017-wireless-news

69 GBP though ... a bit steep.

My wired EdTracker Pro works very fine, if the wireless is just as good (actually, there are some improvements) and is without the wire (which seems to be the case), then ...

Wondering how it will work with an ultra-wide screen (21:9 or even 32:9).

MaX.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 11:40:08 PM by HornetMaX »

h106frp

• View Profile
Re: EDTracker wireless i sout
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 11:00:14 PM »
At last  :) Wired version is one of the best gadgets I have bought for the PC and losing the cable will be great.

davidboda46

• "When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro"
    • View Profile
    • My Thoughts About 2 Wheels
Re: EDTracker wireless i sout
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 11:13:37 PM »
Seems tad overpriced. Very happy with my wired one, but loosing the cable would be nice...

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

h106frp

• View Profile
Re: EDTracker wireless is out
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 11:45:35 PM »
Forot to mention - been using mine with extra wide screen without any issues. Its probably more natural having the extra view width relative to the exagerrated head movement that you need in game than with standard aspect

Warlock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 12:15:42 AM »
losing the cable will be great indeed, but...you get a battery .... i hate batteries lol  they always die in the worst moment ;D

HornetMaX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2017, 08:10:51 AM »
10 hrs battery time when fully charged: just leave it plugged in whenever you're not using it and you should be fine :)

doubledragoncc

• If it dont fit HIT it!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • GPBOC Live Streams
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2017, 08:19:29 AM »
SimUK drove up to me lastnight for a photoshoot of the Hs2 PRO and brought a wee pressy for me, the Edtracker Pro, not wireless but after testing it for body movement in GPB the wireless would make it so sweet and I think worth the money.

For those interested in using it for body movement, my first test today went great and all I did was stuff it up my t-shirt arm sleave to place it on my right shoulder and it works great. Still need to spend time(I dont have) to set it up right as need it for Dorna demo.

Feel so good coming into a corner with the fairing almost in me face lol. Will attempt a video when I get the chance.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls

Teamspeak: Server IP: 82.43.148.211  user password "yougetin"

i5 7600 5.0GHz z270 ASUS Maximus Code Mobo 16GB 3866MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix GTX1050Ti OC 4GB DDR5 Kraken X62 AIO Cooler