Author Topic: McLaren F1 Team eSports Competition using rFactor2.....  (Read 500 times)

doubledragoncc

• If it dont fit HIT it!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • GPBOC Live Streams
Re: McLaren F1 Team eSports Competition using rFactor2.....
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2017, 05:23:46 AM »
Well eat your heart out as for now DORNA is doing MotoGP on PS4!!!
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls

Teamspeak: Server IP: 82.43.148.211  user password "yougetin"

i5 7600 5.0GHz z270 ASUS Maximus Code Mobo 16GB 3866MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix GTX1050Ti OC 4GB DDR5 Kraken X62 AIO Cooler

Hawk

• MOD Team: CAWS / GP-Team: Horizon GP #7
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2017, 10:51:46 AM »
Well eat your heart out as for now DORNA is doing MotoGP on PS4!!!

That's a DUMB decision on Dorna's part for the long term outlook for esports! Idiots! ::) But I guess you can forgive them for taking Milestones advice on this.  ::)

I suspect that is a decision based on Milestones MotoGP game's most user base being PS4 users? So looks like Sony's brain-washing has filtered through over the years and worked yet again..... What will be next? Exclusively on PS4 and have to pay through the nose for it?! ::) :P

If they are going to make a success of esport they need to see sense and support PC based simulations.... this is partly what I was talking about when I talked about esport only being a success if it's done and organised in the right way..... going down the console route is a bad omen in my opinion.... Short term thinking. :P

The PC has endless customization and upgradable possibility, but the console is the same base for everyone. You maximize for it without compatibility worries. PC is also far more expensive.

Developers have always said that if they had a choice they would develop for the PC alone hands down, but they have to develop for the mass market and that is consoles, so their hands are tied.  :(

Sony did a great job brainwashing the public into buying consoles.... Shame a large percentage of the public don't realise that they are really paying for the cost of that subsidised relatively low priced game-console with high games prices.... and PC gamers are also now paying the higher game prices to help subsidise the costs Sony charge developers to develop for the PS..... It's all very disgusting marketing to capture the market at the expense of quality and diversity in the video gaming market.... Shame more people don't realise what they are up to and bin their game consoles for good.  :P

Hawk.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 10:54:05 AM by Hawk »

doubledragoncc

• View Profile
    • GPBOC Live Streams
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2017, 08:00:46 AM »
This is why I am planning on TEACHING Dorna about GPB lol

I thnik we might have a chance to open their eyes a bit

DD

i5 7600 5.0GHz z270 ASUS Maximus Code Mobo 16GB 3866MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix GTX1050Ti OC 4GB DDR5 Kraken X62 AIO Cooler

Hawk

• MOD Team: CAWS / GP-Team: Horizon GP #7
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2017, 08:39:38 AM »
This is why I am planning on TEACHING Dorna about GPB lol

I think we might have a chance to open their eyes a bit

DD

+1 DD & team.  ;) 8)

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

• View Profile
    • GPBOC Live Streams
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2017, 06:04:38 PM »
Thanks Hawky

Just got the email to pick up the passes so its on baby

DD