• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:13:16 PM

Track Texture Multilayer

Started by RickoAlvio, August 13, 2017, 08:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RickoAlvio

Hello ..
I try to make my own track and working on 3DS Max..
My question is.. Is it possible to make multi layer track textures which mean there is another texture above a texture
for example I make a track surface with base texture and i make another plane mesh above it for making track line or text.. so i mean another surface overlaping surface
is it possible make the track with that method without flickering or i must make a hole for new surfaces?
GP-Bikes Indonesia

matty0l215

I belive Piboso is currently working on a fix for this issue, but there isn't anything that can be done currently unfortunetly.

May be wrong though. Some other Modders will be able to shed some more light :D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

This link explains everything that is currently possible in creating a track: http://docs.piboso.com/wiki/index.php/Track_Creation_Rules

Overlays are possible but the exporter is buggy right now, but Piboso is soon to release an update; I'd advise to wait for the updated exporter.  ;)

Hawk.

janaucarre

Hi,
It's possible. I did it for example for aragon. I copied the all track (positionned the gizmo at 0,0,0 before), with this new track i create the white lines with edge and delete what i didn't need no more. Next is to go back to 0,0,0 but about 5 cm higher than original track.
I made a video and sent it to hawk if i remember well, i think it was on skype.

RickoAlvio

Hi ..
Thanks for the answer. It's clear my mind a little bit
I Need to catch more light to brighten my mind LOL  :P
GP-Bikes Indonesia