• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:14:22 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[VIDEO] Automobilista GT3 championship

Started by guigui404, August 20, 2017, 07:26:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guigui404

Hi guys ,
I've start a gt3 champ on automobilista , if you're interested in looking it , here the link of the first round

https://www.youtube.com/v/EntNtCZwoNs

I need some feedback about the editing of the video
and about the sound etc

Thanks for reading :)

guigui404

August 25, 2017, 03:42:28 PM #1 Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 04:51:37 PM by guigui404
I've done the next round at spa , intense race , new editing in video , i've incorporate tv cam and other drivers cam it looks great , don't hesitate to give me feedback to improve !

https://www.youtube.com/v/kR969Bm8dWs

Thanks for reading :)

badexample69

The ECC GT3 Mod is great for Automobilista. I jut find GT3 cars really easy to drive even without the bells and whistles.

guigui404

Quote from: badexample69 on September 15, 2017, 09:04:27 PM
The ECC GT3 Mod is great for Automobilista. I jut find GT3 cars really easy to drive even without the bells and whistles.

Aha , yes this is really great

JMTRacing

guigui404

Quote from: JMTRacing on November 26, 2017, 08:03:48 PM
How do they compare to WRS?
I love wrs , but dude , 1 racetrack , 3 or 4 cars , and a bugued multiplayer with no AI , of course we can compare with wrs

poumpouny

All gpbikes track are compatible with wrs  ;), i don't know automobilista but i'm a huge fan of assetto corsa so i compare it a little with WRS.

WRS is very good but since i never drove a racecar, i found wrs easier to drive compare to assetto corsa, you can easily recover from a loss of grip or a drift, wich is largely more difficult in assetto corsa ( i compared the "GT" car in WRS with the bmw GT2 car of assetto corsa) in mugello. the big problem is that i don't know wich one is the real thing  ;D . what i like in WRS is that you really use the clutch, wich i don't understand with AC is that you never stall  ;D, the ffb is good for both game for weight transfer and steer resistance but you feel more  loss of grip with assetto corsa. The main thing why i don't play WRS that much is the lack of cars and the absolute emptyness of the server, hot laping is good bur not forever !

guigui404

Quote from: poumpouny on November 27, 2017, 12:57:42 PM
All gpbikes track are compatible with wrs  ;), i don't know automobilista but i'm a huge fan of assetto corsa so i compare it a little with WRS.

WRS is very good but since i never drove a racecar, i found wrs easier to drive compare to assetto corsa, you can easily recover from a loss of grip or a drift, wich is largely more difficult in assetto corsa ( i compared the "GT" car in WRS with the bmw GT2 car of assetto corsa) in mugello. the big problem is that i don't know wich one is the real thing  ;D . what i like in WRS is that you really use the clutch, wich i don't understand with AC is that you never stall  ;D, the ffb is good for both game for weight transfer and steer resistance but you feel more  loss of grip with assetto corsa. The main thing why i don't play WRS that much is the lack of cars and the absolute emptyness of the server, hot laping is good bur not forever !
I mean without modding ofc , as ams has such a lot of content by default