• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

I can murder all of you guys on track I bet

Started by theyellowfury, October 11, 2017, 06:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finpower

DD

If you want to let this simulation game drive only in cockpit view, you will soon realize that many people will turn away from the game and you will drive alone with a few people in a circle.
even so, you can make a simulation game broken.

GPBike would disappear into nirvana.
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

doubledragoncc

Fin I saind just my 2 cents worth, just my opinion. What you say is too true as many have problems with 1st person thats why I dont hold ONLY 1st person races. I will hold some for those who want it though but I prefer to have it for all to make all happy

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

KG_03

I cant get used to 3p camera :-( I have always played onboard cams even in old games. What I love in GP Bikes is 60dgr FOV, thanks to it I can see properly what close to me - big help in close racing. I was never competitive enough to fight for best times so I don't care if others play 3p.

janaucarre

October 29, 2017, 04:07:29 PM #18 Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 04:11:43 PM by janaucarre
Quote from: finpower on October 28, 2017, 05:00:47 PM
DD

If you want to let this simulation game drive only in cockpit view, you will soon realize that many people will turn away from the game and you will drive alone with a few people in a circle.
even so, you can make a simulation game broken.

GPBike would disappear into nirvana.

+1

I would add that playing driving on a screen is not real, the only real is in the reality, if you want drive a car or a bike or anything else you must do it in reality.
We must do compromise in a game as even it is as realist as gpb.

BOBR6 84

I use 3rd person.. cockpit too.. depends on my mood lol. i love the physics etc but im not a die hard sim racer.. i simply appreciate the bike handling and enjoy trying to control the simulated bikes ..