• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:15:43 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GP Bikes beta12

Started by PiBoSo, August 24, 2017, 02:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warlock

Its just me, or player connection lag is worse now?

Vini

just had my first run with beta12 and the bikes feel way too stiff.
the front tucks out of every corner if you push the rear. i find controlled slides to be impossible.

Hawk

Quote from: vini97 on September 02, 2017, 09:36:52 AM
just had my first run with beta12 and the bikes feel way too stiff.
the front tucks out of every corner if you push the rear. i find controlled slides to be impossible.

Hi Vin
Was that on any particular bike or on all bikes in general? Same question for the track so we can see if we can repeat the problem and understand what's happening.  :)

Vini

Davide74

I do not see the paints of the helmets

doubledragoncc

Its a bug Davide you have to enter paint name manually in profile ini

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Alone

First time I can do a race with 17 riders in a dynamic track surface. I almost cried, lol (I'm 250/400 ping).
Really good improved, Piboso.
Between sessions, the lag I was having (no more than 10 seconds) disapeared once the next session started, so it is a very good point if lag starts.
Thank you.

PeterV

Ping above 100 shows still stuttering riders. Replay watching is more steady less bouncing of bikes but still there.
Core.exe i think 1 in QP session, could be due too switching bikes before in practice session.
This was with Very High bandwidht setting (3) in the dedicatedserver.ini.